First Avenger The Captain America Caption Thread - Part 2

Love rhe Di Caprio one.

capsc14.jpg

CAP: Patronus THIS, Harry Potter!!

4l795.png

Leo: Oh yeah, I was in a period movie once, too... This little indie artsy movie called TITANIC, b****!

4l795.png

Leo: "Yeah, I banged Ellen Page. And let me tell you she's a demon in the sack!"
Chris: "Lucky bastard..."

98083998.jpg

DUGAN: "Shouldn't we be talking in Predator quotes right about now?"
BUCKY: "Nah we did that on the last page. We should wait at least another page or two."

98083998.jpg

DUGAN: "A New Day Is Dawning! The Day of the Fantastic F- no wait that's not right..."

Cool stuf guys

esq2.jpg

Seriously, don´t tell me you´d rather watch an angsty boy wizard and a flat, skinny chick who´s 21 but still looks like she´s 12...

aRRJG.jpg

Yeah, I´m talking to you! As you can see, I´ll get a more comics-accurate costume, so cut the whiny b****ing already, will ya?!

potter.jpg

HARRY: What the bloody hell, Captain America´s opening weekend will beat us at the box office?! How did he pull that off?!

winning.gif

98083998.jpg

Dernier: "Sacre Bleu..I think we are a little under-dressed for this weather non?
Dugan: "Thought you'd be at home in all this white Frenchie, what with it being the color of your national flag and all..."
Falsworth: "I say Old Chap, that was rather uncalled for"
Bucky: (thinks) "If these guys don't shut up I'm gonna go all Winter Soldier on their @ss"

news_illustre_1308086107.jpg

CHORUS: When Captain America throws his mighty shiiiiiieeeeeld... The emo boy wizard runs scared into the fiiiiiieeeeeld...

Hehehehehehe,
or

CHORUS: When Captain America throws his mighty shiiiiiieeeeeld... The emo boy wizard must yield!

CAP: What does it mean to be the number one movie at the box office? It means I can pick any of those dancer chicks and make her my sugar slave... And I pick all of them!

CAP: What does it mean to be the number one movie at the box office? It means I can pick any of those dancer chicks and make her my sugar slave... And I pick all of them!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha

2gvvjir.jpg

Coming Soon from The Asylum to a low rent channel near you!

Hehehe, Power Pals....

CAP: "Ripping off Iron Man 2? Why whatever gives you that idea?" [pause] "It's the dancing chicks behind me isn't it?"

aRRJG.jpg

Hahaha! Suck it Harry Potter! After all was said and done, who won the weekend, huh? Yeah, that's right! I did! So much for you and your stupid wand! $65 million, baby!

har.jpg

Uh huh. Stick a '1" in front of those numbers and you have the U.S. figures for our opening weekend. And we're going to be at $1 billion worldwide by next week.

cap-1.jpg

(mumbling) ...Goddamn scrawny little bastard... goes around waving a friggin' stick like it's a weapon... I've got more muscle in my big toe than he has in his entire body...

emma-trollface.jpg

Problem?

aRRJG.jpg

EVANS: "Brag about your record breaking all you want, you'll still have trouble getting taken seriously as an actor when your 30, Broadway raves be damned!"

har.jpg

RADCLIFFE: "I still have more money than you."

cap-1.jpg

EVANS: "Damn it."

Don't be fooled by the pecks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Stevie from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from (from the Brooklyn!)
Don't be fooled by the pecks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Stevie from the block

Thanks Lord. That pic of Emma is horrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"