Civil War The Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread TAG SPOILERS! - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Widow is a super spy long before her superhero days , she's adapt at blending and dissapearing.

Sounds so sexy...the whole blending and disappearing part...thats what Black Widows do...;)

In point, you all make sense...It will be interesting to see where and when the infinity war films take place. Not that I expect them to explain what happen to her that didn't need much explanation towards the end of civil war...but Damn...Its going to be so interesting :D

I thought after she got knocked around by SW, that she'd figure that was the placed they would most likely go to and she went to intercept.
After Wanda got to her, she definitely knew she was outclassed by everyone there and went into sneaky spy mode, which is her stronger suit.

Funniest moment in the movie? Right after
Falcon tells Bucky he hates him after they are both webbed to the floor by Spider-Man. lol

Stan Lee's cameo!!! Tony Stank!!! lol

BFeq0Ik.jpg

Does anyone have this in an English version? or textless?

Thanks

Link to full size

http://i.imgur.com/BFeq0Ik.jpg

Last edited:
The movie was awesome. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that...
Iron Man lost the final fight. In fact Iron man could have easily beat the whole team Cap just by himself alone. Iron man was so weak in this movie. When you compare it to for example avengers movie or Aou or IM2 he wasn't so powerful. (Of course his arm was injured, his repulsors and thrusters were damaged, targeting was damaged, plus the damage from ant man, but he should have won still easily.)He is able to just end the fight in 40 seconds. Even with half of his systems off, and being mentally compromised. He wasn't portrayed as powerful as in previous movies. Tony could have used lasers rockets and stuff. And both of them would be in deep ****. Cap was overpowered and Tony underpowered. But i guess it had to be this way because if it wasn't the final fight would be over in 40 seconds.
.. That's what bugs the hell out of me....

Iron Man lost the final fight. In fact Iron man could have easily beat the whole team Cap just by himself alone. Iron man was so weak in this movie. When you compare it to for example avengers movie or Aou or IM2 he wasn't so powerful. (Of course his arm was injured, his repulsors and thrusters were damaged, targeting was damaged, plus the damage from ant man, but he should have won still easily.)He is able to just end the fight in 40 seconds. Even with half of his systems off, and being mentally compromised. He wasn't portrayed as powerful as in previous movies. Tony could have used lasers rockets and stuff. And both of them would be in deep ****. Cap was overpowered and Tony underpowered. But i guess it had to be this way because if it wasn't the final fight would be over in 40 seconds.

Scarlet Witch says hi, you know the one that beat even the Vision? She could take out Team Cap + Team Iron Man if he goes full disassembled.

Starting in IRON MAN 3 they have shown Tony as having emotional problems, most notably PTSD, that severally effected him. In AVENGERS:AGE OF ULTRON he is so focused on "protecting" the world he doesn't even see that he is creating something that will destroy it. His statement "Peace in our time" when describing what building Ultron would mean, told it all to me...because I knew that was what Neville Chamberlain said about signing a peace treaty with Hitler. Tony has not been in the state of mind that he should be for several years. This is just the story arc they have created for the character.

How come in Avengers when Iron Man fired at his shield it did that cool deflection thing where it killed a bunch of Chitauri but here nothing? *nitpick*

My guess would be...Cap didn't angle the shield to deflect it anywhere this time.....

My guess would be...Cap didn't angle the shield to deflect it anywhere this time.....

Bingo, just use a little logic folks it's not that hard. Some of the nitpicks you guys have are so dumb haha.

Yeah I was just being nitpicky. But seeing that actual scene on screen was just pure joy.

I really liked the little moments between certain characters....the banter between Sam and Bucky lols.

That hug between Steve and Natasha

and that kiss!!! Finally...Steve gets some smoochie smoochie!!! :hrt: I think I am warming up to Sharon...

Ant-Man saying - "Thinks for thanking of me." :)

Cap kissed three different ladies in each of his movies. That's a surprise. Who knew he would be up there with Stark?

Scarlet Witch says hi, you know the one that beat even the Vision? She could take out Team Cap + Team Iron Man if he goes full disassembled.

Ok, agreed. So he could
beat team Cap easily except Wanda. But he was definitily underpowered. Bucky should have been dead in 20 seconds.

Starting in IRON MAN 3 they have shown Tony as having emotional problems, most notably PTSD, that severally effected him. In AVENGERS:AGE OF ULTRON he is so focused on "protecting" the world he doesn't even see that he is creating something that will destroy it. His statement "Peace in our time" when describing what building Ultron would mean, told it all to me...because I knew that was what Neville Chamberlain said about signing a peace treaty with Hitler. Tony has not been in the state of mind that he should be for several years. This is just the story arc they have created for the character.

Yeah but I'm not talking about his mental state. I'm talking about his skills and ability to..
kill bucky in few seconds, and beat the **** out of cap in minute.

I understand your complaint...and you are correct in your assessment. This is the one thing I fear with Thanos. What the Russos' & M&M(the writers) did was watered down IM, by having them get close enough to damage the suit systems & him pulling his punches, which he could have fried them both if wanted too, no just sever a metal arm., and slightly powering-up Cap & WS, in order for the two, able enough, to compete with IM.

Now don't get me wrong...in this instances, it work, and work well. It is a Cap film foremost. I certainly hope they are effectively able to do the same when it comes to Thanos, in IWs. Make the power differences just as subtle and not so apparent.

I understand your complaint...and you are correct in your assessment. This is the one thing I fear with Thanos. What the Russos' & M&M(the writers) did was watered down IM, by having them get close enough to damage the suit systems & him pulling his punches, which he could have fried them both if wanted too, no just sever a metal arm., and slightly powering-up Cap & WS, in order for the two, able enough, to compete with IM.

Now don't get me wrong...in this instances, it work, and work well. It is a Cap film foremost. I certainly hope they are effectively able to do the same when it comes to Thanos, in IWs. Make the power differences just as subtle and not so apparent.

I'm not sure how "watered down IM" was.
He broke his arm, Ant-Man did some damage as well as the entire Airport fight. Then Cap and WS fought him in close quarters and were able to damage not only his rocket boots, but one of his repulsar hand blasters.
Not only that, Cap and WS weren't powered up because they had been consistently doing superhuman feets over all 3 movies (including the Avengers movies).

People forget that Cap has beaten Iron Man, as well as other super-armored bad guys, in the comics as well.

1st, I said "close enough" which Tony hardly ever let any adversary get close to him, to do any damage. That Subtle.

2nd, I said "slightly powered-up" which Cap nevered punch a person through a wall in these films...yes, he has drop-kicked many through a wall, never punch. The same came be said with WS right hand...his left metal hand/arm, yes...not his right. Those are just a few samples.

Again it worked well. This what amazing about the Russo's & their team...very subtle, not as readily apparent like Galactus.

Also, earlier in the movie. . .
Spider-man outright called out how Cap's shield violates the laws of physics. Which I found hilarious both in its truth, and how Steve is all "Yep".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"