Civil War The Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread TAG SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMDb has John Kani listed as T'Chaka

Probably just something a fan added but who knows

I was really pulling for Ernie Hudson.

I wouldn't put to much stock in it though, considering anybody can edit IMDb.

Hudson would definitely be the preferable choice.

Is Crossbones at the end of this movie? Do the characters eventually get together to take him out?

I remember reading a while back about a finale where everyone is fighting each other, but then bystanders are in danger because of the destruction. Then Spidey goes off to save those people and forgets about the fight.

I wonder if something along those lines takes place.

Boy I wish I hadn't read that. I've been trying to avoid spoilers. Lol Is this confirmed or speculation?

Apparently Natalie Portman is not returning in the next Thor.

That means probably no Darcy, either, right?

Apparently Natalie Portman is not returning in the next Thor.

That means probably no Darcy, either, right?

They should have ended her arc in the second film (or maybe the fist) but then hindsight is 20/20. No Jane and no Selvig would mean no Darcy.

Is Crossbones at the end of this movie? Do the characters eventually get together to take him out?

I remember reading a while back about a finale where everyone is fighting each other, but then bystanders are in danger because of the destruction. Then Spidey goes off to save those people and forgets about the fight.

I wonder if something along those lines takes place.

Apparently Spidey isn't in the final battle, so that's false

Boy I wish I hadn't read that. I've been trying to avoid spoilers. Lol Is this confirmed or speculation?

Nonononono this is something that was posted like a year ago when we found out Spidey was going to be in Civil War. I was just wondering if anyone mentioned anything along those lines, not confirmed by any means.

IMDb has John Kani listed as T'Chaka

Probably just something a fan added but who knows

Just something that a fan added.

If T'Chaka was cast there'd be a ton of news about it. He is to Black Panther what Uncle Ben is to Peter Parker. T'Challa is driven by his fathers death and his desire to live up to the standard set by his father.

Pfft... Just y'all wait until Darcy becomes Female Thor in Infinity War. :o

Apparently Spidey isn't in the final battle, so that's false

So what's the final battle? Why wouldn't he be in it if he's in the airport scene? That doesn't make sense? He just goes to class after lol?

So what's the final battle? Why wouldn't he be in it if he's in the airport scene? That doesn't make sense? He just goes to class after lol?

Someone on Twitter said he goes away sometime after the airport sequence. The final battle is likely just Cap & Bucky against Iron Man

Those character bios are very interesting. Especially the bit about Vision projecting a human disguise. I guess we will see [BLACKOUT]Jarvis from Agent Carter[/BLACKOUT] in the movie? :D

We might see
an older Jarvis
because according to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgefYnhkU1s

we'll be seeing a deaged RDJ in the movie like what they did to Michael Douglas in Ant-man.

Someone on Twitter said he goes away sometime after the airport sequence. The final battle is likely just Cap & Bucky against Iron Man

Do you know who said this? Was it on Twitter? That's kind of strange...

"Spider-Man is both the best & most expendable part of Civil War. I want to see more of him & movie never recovers from him leaving it." He isn't there the whole way through. Jim Vejvoda said it

As for Bucky & Cap vs Iron Man, that's just speculation by myself based on the trailers

Last edited:

It's not so strange. The fight between Bucky, Iron Man, and Cap has to come after the airport fight since

we've seen a character sporting a very grievous injury he doesn't have during the airport fight.

Narratively, it makes complete sense. The fight starts huge and then narrows down to the most important players.

"Spider-Man is both the best & most expendable part of Civil War. I want to see more of him & movie never recovers from him leaving it." He isn't there the whole way through.

As for Bucky & Cap vs Iron Man, that's just speculation by myself based on the trailers

"...movie never recovers from him leaving it."... Hmmm... I wonder if we see him swing off and leave. Or a scene finishes with him and we just don't see him again? I'm hoping we get some sort of closure with the character, or at least a reason for his absence since things clearly aren't settled after the airport battle.

...............Must avoid urge to click spoilers.................:cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"