Civil War The Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread TAG SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days left 'til the fan screenings.

herrera-2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

I still think having them this early is a bit of a mistake

I still think having them this early is a bit of a mistake

Why? I saw Avengers at the fan screening like a full month before it's official release and there were no issues.

So it's getting near the time of spoiler dodging eh?

How do fans get into these fan screenings?

Just got my email confirmation too. :cap:

Just for reference how early do you guys plan on showing up to the screenings Thursday?

Just for reference how early do you guys plan on showing up to the screenings Thursday?

I was wondering about that too. I lucked out as the theater is right up the street from where I work. I'm off at 5:30pm and it's starts at 7:30pm. Not sure if I need to be there more than 2 hours early. Obviously super fans will be there earlier than that.

I was wondering about that too. I lucked out as the theater is right up the street from where I work. I'm off at 5:30pm and it's starts at 7:30pm. Not sure if I need to be there more than 2 hours early. Obviously super fans will be there earlier than that.

When I went to the one for Winter Soldier I was there four hours early and there was at least 50 people already ahead of me.

I can't believe I'm seeing civil war on Thursday! Life is good!!

This is probably a long shot but is there ANYONE from Philly with an extra ticket for the fan screening that they are willing to give up????

I would love to see it. I was so annoyed with the way they did the tickets this time. Last time everyone had a fair shot. This time they didn't even let us know when they would be available....

Sitting here refreshing the page...every few seconds cities appear and disappear...hoping I get one...

Anyone is going to a fan screening, I hate you. lol :) Not really. Just really, really, really jealous. So how do fan screenings work? Do you pay to go see the movie? Is it a lot like test screenings? The movie is completely, 100% done I would imagine since the world premiere is tomorrow. What purpose do fan screenings do? I have never been to one and now I think I might try to be on the lookout for fan screenings in the future. Provided they are even at my city or metro area.

Update: I just found out that my city, Kansas City, was one of the selected cities! And it's sold out! Dang it!! Oh well. I have already waited awhile for this movie. What's another 3 and half weeks?

Last edited:
Anyone is going to a fan screening, I hate you. lol :) Not really. Just really, really, really jealous. So how do fan screenings work? Do you pay to go see the movie? Is it a lot like test screenings? The movie is completely, 100% done I would imagine since the world premiere is tomorrow. What purpose do fan screenings do? I have never been to one and now I think I might try to be on the lookout for fan screenings in the future. Provided they are even at my city or metro area.

Update: I just found out that my city, Kansas City, was one of the selected cities! And it's sold out! Dang it!! Oh well. I have already waited awhile for this movie. What's another 3 and half weeks?

I've never been, but the tickets were free. I found out about it last minute, went and checked and got em. Next time I checked the page, there were none available anymore. I got lucky!

I know it's going to be overbooked. I work that day but I would have taken off just to wait in line for it. I would have done it!

Which location did you snag?

Cities are still popping up and disappearing for those still trying to get lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"