Civil War The Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread TAG SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Joe! Really appreciate the kind words. The hype is real! Did you get some for your area. I really wish they had given some notice so I could have been ready but it is so exciting.

No, I'm don't live close enough to anywhere that has a fan screening unfortunately. I'll just have to wait like the rest of the 500 people in Canada to see it on the 5th ahaha! Good luck to you finding some tickets though.

I've got my ticket for midnight on April 28/29th : )

No, I'm don't live close enough to anywhere that has a fan screening unfortunately. I'll just have to wait like the rest of the 500 people in Canada to see it on the 5th ahaha! Good luck to you finding some tickets though.

The biggest burn is that usually I make EVERY Thursday night showing to every comic book movie in the last 10 years but for Civil War I am going out of province to see family so who knows when I will be able to see it. I hate even waiting a couple of extra days, so this fan screening would be perfect!

Where are you from!

They've released a new TV spot which may have a minor spoiler in it so I'll tag this:

I think you can see Giant Man here. [YT]LBluBH3iBZI[/YT]

Awesome new clips:

Right To Choose:
[YT]HWxGzxMAGX0[/YT]

New Recruit:
[YT]52ebc-f8t8E[/YT]

Have some B-Roll too:

[YT]e2O6Q1_bxTs[/YT]

[YT]g09iIQzFSAk[/YT]

Tried to get one of the first showings for Thursday. Most of the good seats have already been taken. Glad I did this now and not a week before the showing. With the reviews being released tomorrow, it's going to be hard going dark for like 3 weeks.

Only watched the "Right to Choose" clip. Not watching anymore.

God, you can just sense the emotion and tension this movie is going to have from watching that clip alone.

s1AKL5x.jpg

Some really cool stuff of Chadwick in that B-Roll.

There isn't really anything much spoilery in there, but yeah, just to be safe, may be worth avoiding it.

They've released a new TV spot which may have a minor spoiler in it so I'll tag this:

I think you can see Giant Man here. [YT]LBluBH3iBZI[/YT]

Edit

Awesome new clips:

Right To Choose:
[YT]HWxGzxMAGX0[/YT]

New Recruit:
[YT]52ebc-f8t8E[/YT]

I'm guessing that the Right to Choose clip will be the one shown on Kimmel tomorrow night

Have some B-Roll too:

[YT]e2O6Q1_bxTs[/YT]

[YT]g09iIQzFSAk[/YT]

:hmr:

but :lmao: at [BLACKOUT]Cap basically giving up trying to keep up with Panther during that chase and just taking someone's car.[/BLACKOUT]

I fear I will see too much. I don't want to but I just cant stop. Cot dammit.

The biggest burn is that usually I make EVERY Thursday night showing to every comic book movie in the last 10 years but for Civil War I am going out of province to see family so who knows when I will be able to see it. I hate even waiting a couple of extra days, so this fan screening would be perfect!

Where are you from!

I'm from Leamington, Ontario. There's an IMAX theatre in Windsor which is only about 30 minutes away from me. I've been to every single Thursday screening as well for as long as I can remember lol! I've been checking online for Civil War tickets to hit Cineplex for the past month and FINALLY got some IMAX tickets just a few days ago. My seats are perfect too, right in the centre and just far high enough so you're not looking up or looking down if you go too high. I've got it down to a science I tell ya'! ;)

Loving all these new clips :)

So jealous of everyone who going to see it so soon. I'm from the UK so having to wait till the 29th to see it!

I've got my ticket for midnight on April 28/29th : )

A buddy and I will be going to the all day Captain America marathon at Marcus theaters which ends with the midnight showing of Civil War :D

CANNOT. WAIT.

I'm from Leamington, Ontario. There's an IMAX theatre in Windsor which is only about 30 minutes away from me. I've been to every single Thursday screening as well for as long as I can remember lol! I've been checking online for Civil War tickets to hit Cineplex for the past month and FINALLY got some IMAX tickets just a few days ago. My seats are perfect too, right in the centre and just far high enough so you're not looking up or looking down if you go too high. I've got it down to a science I tell ya'! ;)

Holy moly this is usefull information. I am going to Windsor on the 5th, so even if I cannot get into an advanced screening, that means I can still go see it in IMAX! And I hear you about the seating man, gotta be perfect.

Holy moly this is usefull information. I am going to Windsor on the 5th, so even if I cannot get into an advanced screening, that means I can still go see it in IMAX! And I hear you about the seating man, gotta be perfect.

I can tell you if you're going to Windsor on the 5th buy tickets today. I'll be at the 10:20 p.m. screening and the middle is already filling up. Plan ahead my good sir lol! Haven't checked the 7 o'clock show but I could only assume the same. You pick your exact seat and you can show up 5 minutes before the movie starts and not have a worry in the world! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"