Civil War The Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread TAG SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Winter Soldier screening was in Orlando, I just remember it was a smaller theater and people less than ten feet behind me didn't get in. It was crazy.

The one I'm going to in Tempe, AZ is at a Harkins. They have a Cine Capri in there that seats 600 and that's what I imagine they'll be using for it - especially on a Thursday night.

Last edited:
The one I'm going to in Tempe,AZ is at a Harkins. They have a Cine Capri in there that seats 600 and that's what I imagine they'll be using for it - especially on a Thursday night.

Went to college in Tempe. I love the Harkins theatres!

Haha, this is quite a tease constantly refreshing and seeing cities come and go waiting for yours to show up...blue balls for sure. :p

Graduated in 2014! Fork'em!

Nice. I literally work across the street from the football stadium (which they're renovating). They put a new AMC Theater right on campus that's pretty dope. Got the reclining leather chairs and the whole works.

Nice. I literally work across the street from the football stadium (which they're renovating). They put a new AMC Theater right on campus that's pretty dope. Got the reclining leather chairs and the whole works.

Nice! The AMC on Mill ave has some competition now.

Haha, this is quite a tease constantly refreshing and seeing cities come and go waiting for yours to show up...blue balls for sure. :p

Do the people who already have tickets even have the option of declining them?

Hoping the NYC one opens up at some point...but understanding the chances of that even occurring at all are infinitesimally small...

Oh wait, maybe we're talkin' the same one. They remodeled the hell out of it.

Really need to make a trip over to good old Tempe next time I visit my family in Tucson.

Ya, it's on the SeeItFirst website and there's also a link the email they sent.

Fingers crossed for Chicago pass to pop up! I don't know if I have the will power to avoid spoilers for the next couple weeks.

The one I'm going to in Tempe, AZ is at a Harkins. They have a Cine Capri in there that seats 600 and that's what I imagine they'll be using for it - especially on a Thursday night.

Hey!
I'll be there too!

Ant-Man is the movies new Coulson.
Is Paul Rudd another Cap fanboy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"