The Catwoman/Selina Kyle Casting Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
digqx1gatcb31.jpg

I wouldn't mind an upgraded costume similar to BTAS.

After just seeing Imogen Poots in The Art of Self-Defense, I'm back to wanting to see her as Catwoman. She's got the physicality for the role down! Any fans of hers should check out the movie—she's not in it very much, but delivers a solid audition for Catwoman in it, IMO. She puts up a credible fight against a number of men in it (although it's more sparring than fighting, to be fair), and also does some moves that I'd believe Catwoman would do against Batman.

Would still like to see Jessica Stroup too, but she probably has a better look for a heroine type, like Lois Lane.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
The problem with actresses like her is that they don't have the proper hype and agent to get her on that casting lists. QT recently talked about how he gets the same 10 names of actors over and over from every studio.
Well, that's lame.

I don't know if I commented on her before, but yeah, I'd be on board with Imogen Poots.

D_9oxftUwAIJKYL

Someone on Twitter suggested Anna Kendrick.

Not sure if I'm for it, but I'd certainly be interesting to see her in a femme fatale seductive and dramatic type of role instead of the comedic ones she usually does.Can't say I'm against it.

So im watchin netflix tv show "casa of papel" & that girl who play TOkyo is definitely the perfect incarnation off how catwoman should act, that infortunate she 's not that good in english, she would be phenomenal in that role

sexy,fierce,bad ass,good with action scenes & she kinda look like the catwoman in injustice 2

If Selina wears this kind of costume/gown in her first meeting with Bruce, lawd.

D_vxSpnWsAAz40r.jpg:large

Eh. She's good but I'm not sure she can pull off seductive and mysterious. She seems better for another type of role like Hawkgirl or something along those lines.

Go ahead and remove her from this damn list. She went and broke my goddamn heart.

66134319_379930859389635_3288319211964297397_n.jpg

After just seeing Imogen Poots in The Art of Self-Defense, I'm back to wanting to see her as Catwoman. She's got the physicality for the role down! Any fans of hers should check out the movie—she's not in it very much, but delivers a solid audition for Catwoman in it, IMO. She puts up a credible fight against a number of men in it (although it's more sparring than fighting, to be fair), and also does some moves that I'd believe Catwoman would do against Batman.

Would still like to see Jessica Stroup too, but she probably has a better look for a heroine type, like Lois Lane.

maxresdefault.jpg

Poots I could see. Stroup isn’t bad she’s not right for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"