The Catwoman/Selina Kyle Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they go blonde again for Miss. Kyle, Diane Kruger is my top pick.

I think Natalie Dormer is my top pick at the moment..

Blonde Catwoman...

Sienna Miller?
bds_batman3_sienna-miller-quiere-ser-catwoman.jpg

Please no more blonde Selina.

It would be nice to see short dark hair next time, on Selina Kyle.

Please no more blonde Selina.

It would be nice to see short dark hair next time, on Selina Kyle.

I don't like short hair on women so I hope not but it will happen one day when a director wants short hair on Selina.

Like with Eva Green, I don't like actors jumping into too many comicbook movies.

However, unlike Green, I think Lena would suit the role rather well.

Lots of great suggestions in this thread. I think a lot of these women would be great in the role of Catwoman, if we get to see her in another Batman film in the future. It's easy to get caught up in the "Ooh, she would be sexy as Catwoman" thing. Yes, being able to be sexy as Catwoman is a huge part of the role, but all of these women could pull that off. At the end of the day, it's important to remember that this woman needs to be able to pull off Selina Kyle also.

As for my favorite suggestions?

I've always thought that Charlize Theron would make a great Catwoman.

Same goes for Eva Green. I see some complain about her accent, but I don't think it would be a huge deal.

I've always really liked Rachel McAdams and I think she would surprise people in the role.

Also really like Yvonne Strahovski. Never thought of her for the Selina/Catwoman before.

Finally, it took me a minute, but I could definitely see Emily Blunt in the role.

Like with Eva Green, I don't like actors jumping into too many comicbook movies.

However, unlike Green, I think Lena would suit the role rather well.
Do you really count 300 as a comic book movie? I mean, it is, but not really.

They're not in the same universe as Batman so I don't mind if Eva Green got the role.

Yeah agreed ^

Eva Green
Lena Headey
Natalie Dormer
Diane Kruger

all good picks

I still hold for Charlize Theron as Selina.

Ugh, so over her mention as well as Green for every comic role ever.

Ugh, so over her mention as well as Green for every comic role ever.
Do you have to do this in every casting thread? Your comments annoy me far more than the repetition of certain casting suggestions

Eva Green and Charlize both happen to possess qualities that would make them suitable for the role of Catwoman. They're going to be brought up for that reason. Even though they've been brought up a million times, they're still both great choices for the role

Do you have to do this in every casting thread? Your comments annoy me far more than the repetition of certain casting suggestions

Eva Green and Charlize both happen to possess qualities that would make them suitable for the role of Catwoman. They're going to be brought up for that reason. Even though they've been brought up a million times, they're still both great choices for the role
To the top part; Get over it. I get more annoyed by comments saying I hate every casting suggestion, yet when I support casting suggestions those comments are selectively ignored.

To the bottom part. So what? I can still voice my distastes at the constant repetition of their names in casting threads for almost a decade.

To the top part; Get over it. I get more annoyed by comments saying I hate every casting suggestion, yet when I support casting suggestions those comments are selectively ignored.

To the bottom part. So what? I can still voice my distastes at the constant repetition of their names in casting threads for almost a decade.
You're the hipster of superhero casting.

i say it with love, casting threads without Majik wouldn't be the same :p

I do kind of agree with Majik about Eva Green. Terrific actress, but she's fancasted into every femme fatale role there is which is kind of annoying.

Kind of like Cumberbatch as villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back