• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

THE CINEMA LOUNGE

White Noise was such a mess. Good first hour, but then deflated so badly in the second hour.

take-my-money.gif

Watched The Fablemans to bring my total for the year to 120 flicks. An even 10 a month. Liked it overall, and a lot of it really spoke to me. I did not expect it to end where it did though. I get it, it just caught me off guard.
It's all a setup for The Fabelmans 2: Fish Movie in which Sammy gets his breakthrough directing a shark movie called "Mandibles". :o

I just watched The Menu and I really wish I had seen this in a packed theater. That was glorious. Glass Onion may be my favorite comedy of the year but nothing in that one made me laugh as hard as
"Tyler's Bull****"

I just watched The Menu and I really wish I had seen this in a packed theater. That was glorious. Glass Onion may be my favorite comedy of the year but nothing in that one made me laugh as hard as
"Tyler's Bull****"
It was great seeing it with a crowd.
"Do you have student loans?"
"No..."
"You're going to die."
Got a huge reaction.

"Tyler's Bull****"

My entire theater laughed at that, it was glorious.

The Menu is so high on my watching list right now, as is Decision To Leave. But I might watch The Last Movie Star from 2017 in between, since I just learned that was the last film Burt Reynolds did and it feels like his perfect last movie.

Haven't seen The Menu yet but the case for becoming a vegan just keeps getting stronger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"