The Cities of the DCU

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

How do you think the cities of the DCU should look? It's a shame Metropolis has already appeared because I would have loved for them to find that golden age of American construction look for it. Very Empire State Building, skyscrapers etc.

Gotham is obvious. Very dark and gothic.

Coast city would be fun to see as a San Francisco kind of start uppy kind of city.

And Themyscria should obviously be very Ancient Greek. What do you think? Feel free to post pics

Hi everyone,

How do you think the cities of the DCU should look? It's a shame Metropolis has already appeared because I would have loved for them to find that golden age of American construction look for it. Very Empire State Building, skyscrapers etc.

Gotham is obvious. Very dark and gothic.

Coast city would be fun to see as a San Francisco kind of start uppy kind of city.

And Themyscria should obviously be very Ancient Greek. What do you think? Feel free to post pics

I... Wha?

We already saw both Metropolis and Gotham and... Both being inspired by New York City (sure, they say Toronto inspired Superman's creators but quite clearly Metropolis is a version of NYC going back at least to the Fleischer toons) they have skyscrapers. In fact skyscrapers are kind of a big deal in the story itself given how they connect MOS and BVS.

We also have an idea about the aesthetics of Paradise Isle from the WW trailer already.

Coast City is also more of a stand in for San Diego than Frisco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"