The Cleveland Show

He's the funniest thing about American Dad :p Well in my opinion

I think Cleveland should be included more into the storylines. It would cool to see him more. He's a cool character and he should be featured more than just to hang out with the gang.

I'll have to see this before I judge it, but I find Cleveland to be sort of boring, and would have preffered the Quagmire show :o

A Quagmire show would be hilarious. I don't get why Cleveland will get a show but maybe it will turn out to be good who knows.

A Quagmire show would be hilarious. I don't get why Cleveland will get a show but maybe it will turn out to be good who knows.

Quagmire is a one note character.

Bumped with some casting news:

Richardson to Voice Family Guy Spin-Off
Source: Variety
July 14, 2008

Variety says Fox's "Family Guy" spin-off "The Cleveland Show" has found a way to balance out the racial makeup of its leads.

Mike Henry, who has voiced the character of African-American character Cleveland since "Family Guy's" bow in 1999, is white.

Now, actor Kevin Richardson (The Cleaner) has been brought on to supply the voice of Lester, a white "redneck" who lives next door. Richardson is African-American.

Also joining the cast are Sanaa Lathan (Love & Basketball), who will play Donna, Cleveland's new love interest. Donna is a single mom with two kids, one of whom will be voiced by Nia Long (Soul Food). Long will play Roberta, a rebellious teen.

"Cleveland" revolves around Peter Griffin's pal Cleveland Brown, who decides to take his son and move to Stoolbend, Va., where he moves in with his high school sweetheart and encounters a new cast of characters.

Henry is also executive producer, along with Seth MacFarlane and Rich Appel.

After how terrible Family Guy has been, I'm less than optimistic about this now.

Not really expecting much here.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge. American Dad turned out well, despite what many think. So, this may be decent as well. :huh:

american dad has got really good recently, better than family guy - when was last time you saw it?

A month or so ago. I can't sit through an entire episode.

With MacFarlane Being full of himself lately, I'm not expecting anything good. TCS will be another platform for lame jokes that go on too long, and another way to push his liberal views. The only difference between this show and FG will be the color of the characters and lots more lame black jokes. He needs to shore up FG and American Sad.

Personally, I think FOX F'd up when they gave MacFarlane the $100 million to develop new programs. Like Drew Carey before him who got a big payday now he's comfortable and doesn't care about the quality of the programs he produces.

King of the Hill was canceled for this? :dry:

King of the Hill sucked! :o

you couldn't be further from the truth

King of the Hill > Family Guy, American Dad and Now the Clevland Show put together

how do I know it's better than the Clevland show before it's even aired yet? Simple, it's Seth's 3rd freaking show and his first 2 have gone to shat. It will take nothing short of a miracle for this one to be remotley worth watching

he should worry about Family Guy first, and to a lesser extent American Dad (or cancle that, who cares), but put full 100% focus on returning Family Guy back to its roots or get out the business

guy is slowly turning into a hack

you couldn't be further from the truth

King of the Hill > Family Guy, American Dad and Now the Clevland Show put together

how do I know it's better than the Clevland show before it's even aired yet? Simple, it's Seth's 3rd freaking show and his first 2 have gone to shat. It will take nothing short of a miracle for this one to be remotley worth watching

he should worry about Family Guy first, and to a lesser extent American Dad (or cancle that, who cares), but put full 100% focus on returning Family Guy back to its roots or get out the business

guy is slowly turning into a hack
I disagree - while fg has gone to crap ad has just got better and better and is much better than fg now (in my opinion at least)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"