• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Rises The Climax of Batman 3?

just remember that the villian will get the comeupance but the mission will never be over. there will not be an all-strings-tied-up happy ending.

ex. batman begins-arkham inmates still on the loose,
the dark knight- batman is on the run.

so whatever the climax will be will only make new strings for a new mission.

Well think what you wanna think pal, there is more chance Joker will return than Dent. Dent is BROWN BREAD!!

It's funny, you say it's a movie and anything is possible, but then in the same breath you say the return of a character who is alive and well in this film-verse is not possible. Hmmm that makes sense.

Did you not read my post?

I explained why Joker shouldn't be back

Again you can keep living off that pipe dream that someone else is going to be playing Joker in the next one

Nolan will not bring back Joker but i guess you wanna keep thinking of so keep dreaming peter pan

Its a movie anything is possible

And sorry iam not delusional in thinking Joker will actually come back

If you want someone else to fill Heath Ledgers shoes after the amazing performance to than your not being very real with your self

Heath Ledgers Joker was an iconic character that is up there with Dath Vader,Hannibal Lector you name it and now 3 years after you want someone else to play him?Wait 10 years or so down the line when another director wants to take a shot at the franchise than have another Joker

In Nolans world Ledger is The Joker just like in Burtons world Nicholson is The Joker

Now i know your going to say well"The Joker is bigger than Ledger" well iam sorry but at this time and point Ledger and The Joker go together like cookies and milke you mention ledger and people say The Joker, you mention The Joker and people think Heath Ledger

So no point in getting all butt hurt about it but i guess if that makes you sleep at nite than keep thinking youre going to see Joker in the next film

In all honesty, a couple of pounds of make-up, shaky camera shots and CGI and it shouldn't be all that hard to pull The Joker off with another actor, don't get me wrong, I loved Ledgers Joker portrayal of The Joker and I think no-one else can do it the way he did....

All's it is, is my two cents :cwink:

In all honesty, a couple of pounds of make-up, shaky camera shots and CGI and it shouldn't be all that hard to pull The Joker off with another actor, don't get me wrong, I loved Ledgers Joker portrayal of The Joker and I think no-one else can do it the way he did....

All's it is, is my two cents :cwink:

Why do people use this word?

a batmobile fight with Black Mask's men as they lead the way to Wayne Tower as the police try to stop them. Batman has a fight with Black Mask in Wayne Tower and save Lucius Fox. After beating Black Mask, a recording comes on of the Riddler who has set a trap for Batman closing off all of Wayne Tower after letting all the people out and planting bombs inside it. Wayne Tower blows up as Batman leads Lucius to the Applied Sciences division which works also a panic room. He then confronts Riddler who he believes knows who Batman is. He reveals who it is only to get it wrong as well as wondering how Batman survived which Batman won't tell him.

at the end i want to see the riddler somehow open up all the cells to arkham electronically, releasing all the criminals Batman has rounded up over the years... including the joker. Or just have the joker escape arkham and leave on that note. I don't care really, im sure it will be great no matter what it will be.

At one point, Batman captures the Catwoman, and puts her at Gordon's custody. When he gets her, she removes her mask, and Batman sees it's Selina Kyle, the girl he's fall in love with. He starts thinking it over, and when the Riddler starts oputting harder questions and riddles for Batman to solve, putting in danger the life of many people. He goes to Gordon's unit, and breaks Catwoman out, she doesn't want to help him cause she's offended and heart broken, so he also removes his mask and shows him his secret identity, so they team up until the movie ends. As jmc I would love some explosions, and Bats and Cats scaping from somewhere, like at TAS episode The Cat and the Claw.

Something simple and poignant....

Bruce and Selina standing next to a grave on a dark rainy day. Bruce drops some roses onto it and we see that it's the grave of his parents. Bruce questions whether his parents would be proud of him and Selia replies with a solemn yes. She says that he has done more for Gotham than anyone every will. They turn and slowly walk towards the limo with Alfred waiting. We see that Bruce's silhouette resembles Batman...

Cut to Gotham. Edward Nygma as portrayed by Johnny Depp is locked good and tight in his cell in Arkham. The warden informs him that he has a visitor. A tall man walks in and asks him, "Mr. Nygma. Do you wish to know the true identity of the Batman?"

Nygma is flustered, "Questions... so many questions ... but no answers... you have them?"
The voice responds with a yes. Nygma asks for the identity but not of Batman, he is too obsessed with the question to let anyone simply blurt the answer out. He asks who is visitor is and the the man responds...

You may call me DUCARD and we get a glimpse of Liam Neeson...

A million fanboys in a million theaters orgasm...

Batman..standing looking over gotham with radio going off...

"Scarevictims have started to re-appear, no confirmation if its linked to Jonathon Crane."
"The joker has just escaped from arkham"
"After the recent discovery of Harvey's corruption..."

and then it goes into the final monologue of this trilogy..
something along the lines

"Alfred,

when i started this war on Gothams underworld
it was to do justice for my parents death...
i'm the only one who can stop this from happening..
the burden is mine and mine alone...
I am the darkness..
I am the knight...
I am...BATMAN

credits role.

^ and the song plays.. nanananananananna! Batman! nananananananna! Batman! Batman! Batman!

In BB the climax was Bats vs Ras on the train, While Gordon was driving the batmobile

In TDK the climax is Batman storming the unfinished building to stop the Joker and rescue the hostages/Two Face holding Gordon's family

I was wondering: What is everybody's idea for the climax in Batman 3? Like location (besides Catwoman's pants), time, setting, etc.

That was only ONE climax! :-)... That's one of the things that's so amazing about TDK, it has more than one! There's batman with the joker in the interrigation room, and storming off the save rachel. Than there's the whole deal with the hospital blowing up and people trying to kill Reese before the hour is up! And then there's the one with the people on the boats (what a nail biter!)... and then there's what you mentioned above.

Well think what you wanna think pal, there is more chance Joker will return than Dent. BROWN BREAD!Dent is !

It's funny, you say it's a movie and anything is possible, but then in the same breath you say the return of a character who is alive and well in this film-verse is not possible. Hmmm that makes sense.

Dent's alive and kicking!

Batman..standing looking over gotham with radio going off...

"Scarevictims have started to re-appear, no confirmation if its linked to Jonathon Crane."
"The joker has just escaped from arkham"
"After the recent discovery of Harvey's corruption..."

and then it goes into the final monologue of this trilogy..
something along the lines

"Alfred,

when i started this war on Gothams underworld
it was to do justice for my parents death...
i'm the only one who can stop this from happening..
the burden is mine and mine alone...
I am the darkness..
I am the knight...
I am...BATMAN

credits role.
I really like your final monologue, but on the radio, there's too many things that just happened to end the trilogy. Just one would be good.

i'd like it if they eluded to a sequel like they've done if the other films i mean Nolan has said with the two films that he's wanted to let the audience leave wanting more and thats why he ended with the joker card at the end of BB and Batman on the run at the end of TDK so maybe it should be like BB uno elude to a bad guy coming.

Gordon is taking on the Penguin and his thugs in the Iceberg Lounge, while Batman is struggling to stay alive amid the various booby traps set up by the Riddler at the Gotham Institute of Technology. Batman is in a race against time to stop the Riddler from broadcasting Batman's identity and revealing the truth of Harvey Dent's demise.

i like the idea, since my choice for the main villain is BLack Mask that the climax has something to do with Wayne TOwer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"