The Clinton Thread II - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be a idiot or you can do some research. Podestas emails confirm they know a and hang out with a known occultist and engage in occult activity.

This is not my opinion.

How about maybe a simple google and youtube search. Check out her cookbook. Invite friends over and enjoy.

Podesta was invited to a performance of a world famous performance artist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Abramović

This is literally the dumbest election ever.

Anything coming from a major media source, even with accompanying video/audio evidence, is to be scrutinized and questioned and plugged into some ulterior motive or conspiracy theory.

Anything coming from Wikileaks or Breitbart is the unquestioned truth and any crazy assumptions/speculation about it are amplified and shouted out to the masses.

Welcome to the altered reality.

Anything coming from a major media source, even with accompanying video/audio evidence, is to be scrutinized and questioned and plugged into some ulterior motive or conspiracy theory.

Anything coming from Wikileaks or Breitbart is the unquestioned truth and any crazy assumptions/speculation about it are amplified and shouted out to the masses.

Courtesy of habitually dishonest leaders. People now assume whatever contraverts what a political figure says has to be the truth because political figures are always liars. Maladaptive social and political discourse have kind of primed us for this radical, illogical group of people to have a platform.

It's still depressing how easily it is for people to get brainwashed.

It's very possible to have a healthy amount of cynicism towards "the system" on one hand, but not fall under the spell of poisonous garbage on the other. Really sad stuff.

Courtesy of habitually dishonest leaders. People now assume whatever contraverts what a political figure says has to be the truth because political figures are always liars. Maladaptive social and political discourse have kind of primed us for this radical, illogical group of people to have a platform.

Except conspiracy theories can be even more dangerous then that.

I just picture people in 1920s Germany talking about the dishonest media and saying they get all their news from "Der Stürmer".

It's still depressing how easily it is for people to get brainwashed.

It's very possible to have a healthy amount of cynicism towards "the system" on one hand, but not fall under the spell of poisonous garbage on the other. Really sad stuff.

I actually think it's become quite tough for the average person. We receive a deluge of information as a consequence of digital and social media these days, most folks don't have the education or information to distinguish fact from fiction and they're easily fooled. Coupled with the fact that the press often construct a specific narrative and politicians treat their populations like they're simple children and you've got the perfect cocktail for a society that thinks any information that appears not to be from a "big" source has a higher likelihood of being true.

Welcome to Flashpoint.

I actually think it's become quite tough for the average person. We receive a deluge of information as a consequence of digital and social media these days, most folks don't have the education or information to distinguish fact from fiction and they're easily fooled. Coupled with the fact that the press often construct a specific narrative and politicians treat their populations like they're simple children and you've got the perfect cocktail for a society that thinks any information that appears not to be from a "big" source has a higher likelihood of being true.

It's definitely worse with social media, because you have the algorithms feeding you stuff based on the other stuff you clicked, and people just get trapped in their own echo chambers.

It's unfortunate because it's totally possible for someone with the dedication to sample from lots of different news sources and reach their own conclusions, but instead you almost end up with something worse than your usual MSM bias because it can become a cesspool of bad, false information too.

lol

Note that was just edited in today.

Yeah... Thus why "Googling" and YouTube for "secret" info the evil media are keeping from you is bogus advice. I don't know if it's been corrected but Wikipedia had something for a while about how Keanu Reeves was an immortal French guy. I **** you not.

Reading about Keanu being the French Highlander on the Internet doesn't make it true. Neither is stuff about Papist shape shifting alien lizards OR nonsense about Democratic Party funded demon rituals.

But that does not matter. If you want to believe that the ethos of the modern politcal citizen is to find things that "feel" true to themselves.

And... Maybe THAT is a big part why some are looked down on by others in this country? A totally divorced from reality alternate universe where information sources of questionable factual consistency are held up as standard bearers for truth? Maybe it's the paranoid and unfounded view of everything? Maybe it's hard to have respect for folks despite any real haedships they may be going through when they have opinions that are fueled by purveyors of nonsense? Maybe?

I just picture people in 1920s Germany talking about the dishonest media and saying they get all their news from "Der Stürmer".

Yeah, for sure, I agree. IMO it's just a symptom of how much people feel they're lied to on a daily basis.

It would understandably create dissonance and frustration of people aren't sure what the reality of a situation is, so they seek out whatever answer makes sense to them and they stick with it.

It's definitely worse with social media, because you have the algorithms feeding you stuff based on the other stuff you clicked, and people just get trapped in their own echo chambers.

It's unfortunate because it's totally possible for someone with the dedication to sample from lots of different news sources and reach their own conclusions, but instead you almost end up with something worse than your usual MSM bias because it can become a cesspool of bad, false information too.

Yeah, exactly, people just keep hearing the same messages and get locked into a repetitive "confirmation" of their beliefs.

Unfortunately verifying and checking info requires a modicum of intellect, education and reasonableness - none of which are prevalent characteristics at a population level.

Yeah, for sure, I agree. IMO it's just a symptom of how much people feel they're lied to on a daily basis.

It would understandably create dissonance and frustration of people aren't sure what the reality of a situation is, so they seek out whatever answer makes sense to them and they stick with it.

Yeah, but Alex Jones and Steve Bannon are bigger liars then almost anyone you can find in mainstream news.

I think people don't mind lies, as long as they conform to their own biases.

Yeah, but Alex Jones and Steve Bannon are bigger liars then almost anyone you can find in mainstream news.

I think people don't mind lies, as long as they conform to their own biases.

Yeah, it starts a relatively unhealthy cycle of the most convenient and understandable lies being the easiest to believe. I do think we've developed a very tenuous relationship with the truth in general.

I don't blame people for feeling lied to by the press, the way they choose to focus on specific things and how they frame events isn't objective. Back in the day I think the press was a lot simpler purely because there wasn't so much information going around and the entire world wasn't inter-connected. Nowadays the amount of info we deal on a daily basis is unprecedented and impossible to verify.

Last edited:
Yeah, it starts a relatively unhealthy cycle of the most convenient and understandable lies. I do think we've developed a very tenuous relationship with the truth in general.

I don't blame people for feeling lied to by the press, the way they choose to focus on specific things and how they frame events isn't objective. Back in the day I think the press was a lot simpler purely because there wasn't so much information going around and the entire world wasn't inter-connected. Nowadays the amount of info we deal on a daily basis is unprecedented and impossible to verify.

One problem I found with the emails, is while I think a few thing were stuff to get concerned about, most the stuff I saw in emails was taken out of context on right wing blogs that it almost undermines the concerns when they had a legitimate gripe

Interesting to say since the Trump supporters these days often use the name “Lügenpresse” (lying press) a term made famous by the Nazi's who used it against people that tried to speak out against them.

Interesting to say since the Trump supporters these days often use the name “Lügenpresse” (lying press) a term made famous by the Nazi's who used it against people that tried to speak out against them.

Nine months, or so ago, I compared trump to Hitler in the way he was campaigning (his hate speeches/rallys, bullying, complaining of media bias and so forth) and everyone laughed at me and said I was being over excitable and crazy. Funny how many more people now make the comparison.

The alt right doesn't reject any status quo.

They only reject the status quo that persecutes the fewest people.

They want to turn make the clock (#MAGA) where all blacks, Latinos, LBGTQ's, women, and other groups are widely and systematically persecuted, science yields to religion, and cultural/ideological/religious differences are shunned.

And they're ideal candidate is incredibly close to becoming leader of the free world.

The worst part is now that they got this close to absolute power, they won't go back in their holes whether they work at Walmart, CBS or the FBI.

One problem I found with the emails, is while I think a few thing were stuff to get concerned about, most the stuff I saw in emails was taken out of context on right wing blogs that it almost undermines the concerns when they had a legitimate gripe

You don't know the half of it. One of the new theories from the foil hatted ones is about an e-mail conversation with some people joking and talking about food. The Trumpster Divers have decided that its a coded conversation and its all actually a discussion about a pedophile slaver ring.

And I really wish I could use a :o at the end of that. :csad:

You don't know the half of it. One of the new theories from the foil hatted ones is about an e-mail conversation with some people joking and talking about food. The Trumpster Divers have decided that its a coded conversation and its all actually a discussion about a pedophile slaver ring.

And I really wish I could use a :o at the end of that. :csad:

In the Trump camp, Occam shaves with a butter knife.

I don't care for breitbart I put no trust in it at all

INCOMING WALL OF TEXT

I fell hook line and sinker for the Media's loud universal push for war in Iraq
*in reality major news sources got rid of anyone who wouldn't beat the war drums and the real reasons for the war was to protect the Petro Dollar and the reason's media went along with this was ratings, secure access to politicians for interviews and what not and in the case of GE who owned NBC help secure lucrative war contracts for M.I.C. divisions

-Again I fell hook line and sinker for the media's push for intervention in Libya.
Emails released by FOIA from FBI investigations on clinton's home server(not wikileaks/or hackers) revealed the real reasons for the war: again to protect the petro dollar and france's financial hegemony in that part of africa. Those emails released by FOIA also detailed media collusion to spread disinfo that slandered Gaddafi in the run up to bombing libya

By the time of the primary CNN and MSNBC had already destroyed much of the faith I had put in them and the rest they pissed away with disproportionate coverage of hillary in the Dem primary.

Numerous publications also got into it like WaPo and their 16 negative Sanders articles in 16 hours stunt or the stealth edit of pro sanders article from 05 into a negative article during the primary.

Then you find out clintons, surrogates or doners own, work at or sit on the board of these various new organizations so we're already beyond the point of credibility when wikileaks reveals campaign managers feeding stories to these same publications or employees like brazile who are supposed to be neutral leaking stuff like town hall questions to the campaign during and the Primary at least

TL;DR: I don't place much faith in organizations with vested interests in the out come of a primary race, especially when that outcome has implications that tie into their other vested interests like the financially lucrative drumming up of public support for war and any number of things the public won't learn until an email leak or whistleblower reveals it. CNN and it's ilk have earned this cynicism

even if Russia really is behind these leaks Wikileaks at this point would still have more credibility to piss away then CNN and the like combined

My only question is whether or not you're going to go into CTR talking points mode or if you having something thoughtful to add

I don't care for breitbart I put no trust in it at all

INCOMING WALL OF TEXT

I fell hook line and sinker for the Media's loud universal push for war in Iraq
*in reality major news sources got rid of anyone who wouldn't beat the war drums and the real reasons for the war was to protect the Petro Dollar and the reason's media went along with this was ratings, secure access to politicians for interviews and what not and in the case of GE who owned NBC help secure lucrative war contracts for M.I.C. divisions

-Again I fell hook line and sinker for the media's push for intervention in Libya.
Emails released by FOIA from FBI investigations on clinton's home server(not wikileaks/or hackers) revealed the real reasons for the war: again to protect the petro dollar and france's financial hegemony in that part of africa. Those emails released by FOIA also detailed media collusion to spread disinfo that slandered Gaddafi in the run up to bombing libya

By the time of the primary CNN and MSNBC had already destroyed much of the faith I had put in them and the rest they pissed away with disproportionate coverage of hillary in the Dem primary.

Numerous publications also got into it like WaPo and their 16 negative Sanders articles in 16 hours stunt or the stealth edit of pro sanders article from 05 into a negative article during the primary.

Then you find out clintons, surrogates or doners own, work at or sit on the board of these various new organizations so we're already beyond the point of credibility when wikileaks reveals campaign managers feeding stories to these same publications or employees like brazile who are supposed to be neutral leaking stuff like town hall questions to the campaign during and the Primary at least

TL;DR: I don't place much faith in organizations with vested interests in the out come of a primary race, especially when that outcome has implications that tie into their other vested interests like the financially lucrative drumming up of public support for war and any number of things the public won't learn until an email leak or whistleblower reveals it. CNN and it's ilk have earned this cynicism

even if Russia really is behind these leaks Wikileaks at this point would still have more credibility to piss away then CNN and the like combined

My only question is whether or not you're going to go into CTR talking points mode or if you having something thoughtful to add

I get what you are saying. You'd think after the months leading up to Iraq would make us a more skeptical society. The coverage of this election has been incredibly alarming.

People mentioning the Donald subreddit on here. Yeah, that place is nuts. It's related to the Don so it goes with the territory. However, R/Politics has been ruined by paid for lackeys of David Brock's CTR.

Correct the Record is an Orwellian nightmare. People should be livid about this tactic. Trump has online trolls as well. I rather deal with a real person that has an opinion I disagree with than a bunch of paid for people suppressing valid criticism of an incredibly flawed candidate.

Last edited:
It's starting to look like that thing I reported is bogus. But it was not from reddit, or any of the sites from the Macedonian story. The writer has a pretty polished site, and a active twitter feed.

Also Wikileaks just verified the major emails DKIM with Google. They are the real deal, no alterations were made. Allegations Russians might have edited it is bogus. Most likely the Clinton campaign doesn't know anything about DKIM, parroted this lie, and the media being a joke, repeated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"