The Political Satire & Cartoon Thread II - Part 2

Hell no. Vancouver is the best city a person can live in according to statistics (Statistics don't really matter to be honest. All down to opinion really. BUT STILL) so yeah we'll need more than a crime ridden hell hole with terrible sports teams (except the Red Wings) and Jersey :argh:
But Detroit will come with a Robocop statue, and the Red Wings. Also the Detroit Tigers don't suck. We'll also pay to move the Detroit Pistons within the city of Detroit itself along with completely renovating the Pistons and Lions so they are no longer embarrassments in the worlds of basketball and football.

Also, to combat the problem of crime in Detroit, we will also supply the city with 50 ED-209s and a Robocop 2

Ed-209.jpg

[YT]mrXfh4hENKs[/YT]

And to top it off, we'll also give you a six pack of Labatt Blue :awesome:

Also, your country produced Miley Cyrus, Jersey Shore and Rebecca Black. Justin Bieber is America's punishment
If I had to choose between the Situation and the Biebs, I'd go with the Situation.

But not only have you given us Bieber, but also Tom Green, Nickelback, and Bryan Adams whom your country has repeated apologized for.

DARP5YgWsAAWwaL.jpg:large

Conservative cartoonists... think a "witch hunt" is witches going on a hunt. :dry:

An unaired episode of Powerless made available on the website and On Demand due to a cameo from Adam West took a couple of shots at Trump. In it, evil aliens were attacking, but President Luthor was busy golfing at a Mar-a-Lago-ish country club tweeting about his wall. At the end of the ep, a news report stated the GOP were refusing to impeach President Luthor.

An unaired episode of Powerless made available on the website and On Demand due to a cameo from Adam West took a couple of shots at Trump. In it, evil aliens were attacking, but President Luthor was busy golfing at a Mar-a-Lago-ish country club tweeting about his wall. At the end of the ep, a news report stated the GOP were refusing to impeach President Luthor.

Ok, now I know that show needed to be canceled. Luthor is WAAAAY smarter than Trump. Also, the alienphobic Luthor would never just ignore evil aliens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"