The Clinton Thread II - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man I stuck my neck out, and came back to face the music.

With the Spirit Cooking schennigans, WaPo mysteriously removes an article on Tony Podesta. John's brother who was also involved in the Spirit Cooking thing. Naturally the internet archived it.

It's totally normal to have photographs of naked teenagers. Nothing creepy about that.

Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about in all your recent posts :p

#SpiritCooking has been trending on Twitter.

It's from the Podesta Wikileaks email. John Podesta is Hillary's campaign manager. I can't post up links/videos because I would get in trouble. Just Google "Spirit Cooking" and "Marina Abramovic". Look up the Youtube video "MARINA ABRAMOVIC SPIRIT COOKING". Marina performed at Hillary's launch party.

I'll let her "art" speak for itself.

I think my fears are making this race seem closer than it really is, but the fact that Donald Trump might actually has a realistic chance at becoming president is such a horrifying prospect that all this just feels surreal.

The United States really is in trouble.

I think my fears are making this race seem closer than it really is, but the fact that Donald Trump might actually has a realistic chance at becoming president is such a horrifying prospect that all this just feels surreal.

The United States really is in trouble.

The freakout will be entertaining though. :woot::up:

It's from the Podesta Wikileaks email. John Podesta is Hillary's campaign manager. I can't post up links/videos because I would get in trouble. Just Google "Spirit Cooking" and "Marina Abramovic". Look up the Youtube video "MARINA ABRAMOVIC SPIRIT COOKING". Marina performed at Hillary's launch party.

I am guessing Hillary is a Satanist will be the new Obama is a Muslim for the Republican base for the next 4-8 years. lol

The e-mail was an invite, there is nothing in the e-mails showing that John Podesta accepted the invite. Infact Marina herself has said that he didn't attend the diner, infact she has never met him. She has also said that it was just a normal diner, she just likes to give them funny names.
Marina Abramovic on Right-Wing Attacks: ‘It’s Absolutely Outrageous and Ridiculous’

And a few others on the story.
No, John Podesta didn’t drink bodily fluids at a secret Satanist dinner

Spirit Cooking

Trump Supporters Think Hillary’s Campaign Manager Is A Satanic Occultist Because of a Wikileaks Email About Marina Abramovic

Marina Abramović mention in Podesta emails sparks accusations of satanism

Hillary Clinton Confusingly Accused of Satanism Thanks to Marina Abramović Email

The e-mail was an invite, there is nothing in the e-mails showing that John Podesta accepted the invite. Infact Marina herself has said that he didn't attend the diner, infact she has never met him. She has also said that it was just a normal diner, she just likes to give them funny names.
Marina Abramovic on Right-Wing Attacks: ‘It’s Absolutely Outrageous and Ridiculous’

And a few others on the story.
No, John Podesta didn’t drink bodily fluids at a secret Satanist dinner

Spirit Cooking

Trump Supporters Think Hillary’s Campaign Manager Is A Satanic Occultist Because of a Wikileaks Email About Marina Abramovic

Marina Abramović mention in Podesta emails sparks accusations of satanism

Hillary Clinton Confusingly Accused of Satanism Thanks to Marina Abramović Email

The MSM fact checked Podesta's semen consumption? :lmao:

This is the best election cycle ever :woot:

The MSM fact checked Podesta's semen consumption? :lmao:

This is the best election cycle ever :woot:

Geez, I don't know... Maybe when people foolishly promulgate nonsense they seemed eager to believe by going all over the Internet with highly inflammatory accusations it should be checked out?

Once again... We aren't actually being bullied by any mean old MSM. We are bullied by our own ignorance most of the time.

No, it absolutely won't be. And frankly, at this point, if anyone is finding any entertainment value in all this, it's a bit despicable.

No, it absolutely won't be. And frankly, at this point, if anyone is finding any entertainment value in all this, it's a bit despicable.
You know things are serious when Sawyer is getting real.

You know things are serious when Sawyer is getting real.

I honestly feel like I'm in the middle of a week-long panic attack that will either wrap up with me having a full-on heart attack or breathing a sigh of relief... only to revert back to panic that one of the a**holes this guy has emboldened over the past year might try something.

I honestly feel like I'm in the middle of a week-long panic attack that will either wrap up with me having a full-on heart attack or breathing a sigh of relief... only to revert back to panic that one of the a**holes this guy has emboldened over the past year might try something.
I am right there with you Sawyer. Since last Friday I have been in a constant anxious state. What will Tuesday bring...

This sums up my sentiments...

And I live in Canada.

Quoted for truth. Notice that it's usually the types that go on and on (fringe left/fringe right, Alien conspiracy nuts, Flat Earthers, what ever...) about how much more seriously they take things than everybody else, about how the human race is in dire straights due to evil forces that are diabolical in nature... these folks are always the first to go on about how they enjoy strife and polarization.

These folks aren't sages that see things others don't. They aren't even blinded by their own views. They are misanthropes. Period.

Sure, it's fun for you now. Come talk to me in four years when the economy is in the toilet and you can't drink your tap water anymore and America has becoming a laughing stock and or pariah state. Assuming Trump doesn't start a nuclear war and end it all sooner.

Both ISIS and the Duck Dynasty types think this confirms their suspicions about secular society but I prefer to live in an extreme hipster city sitting on a giant pentagram than live in a sleepy small town or a place ruled by an autocrat like Russia. Those places are graveyards to me.

Sure, it's fun for you now. Come talk to me in four years when the economy is in the toilet and you can't drink your tap water anymore and America has becoming a laughing stock and or pariah state. Assuming Trump doesn't start a nuclear war and end it all sooner.

The people who thought they were revolting against Gaddafi thought they were going to get a utopia for their efforts.

They got Mad Max instead.

"A blessing ignored becomes a curse".

Okay, normally I wouldn't get involved in threads like this, but I've been meaning to ask one particular question...so please forgive me in advance if I sound very naive or ignorant when it comes to the subject...

but if the selected President ends up being incredibly bad for the country in the end and it's unanimously decided as such, couldn't Congress just force the President to resign during the middle of their term?

Okay, normally I wouldn't get involved in threads like this, but I've been meaning to ask one particular question...so please forgive me in advance if I sound very naive or ignorant when it comes to the subject...

but if the selected President ends up being incredibly bad for the country in the end and it's unanimously decided as such, couldn't Congress just force the President to resign during the middle of their term?

There is no mechanism in the US Constitution for a recall election. In other words, it doesn't matter if everyone disagrees with what the president does; as long as he does not violate the law, he cannot be ejected from office. He will get four years.

If he does, however, violate the law, he can impeached or arrested. But keep in mind that we have the single most inefficient and politically divided congress in history, and the Republicans will remain either dominant or very powerful.

So, essentially, impeachment is unlikely, unless Trump is caught doing something highly illegal, and even then it is much more likely for him to resign.

There is no mechanism in the US Constitution for a recall election. In other words, it doesn't matter if everyone disagrees with what the president does; as long as he does not violate the law, he cannot be ejected from office. He will get four years.

If he does, however, violate the law, he can impeached or arrested. But keep in mind that we have the single most inefficient and politically divided congress in history, and the Republicans will remain either dominant or very powerful.

So, essentially, impeachment is unlikely, unless Trump is caught doing something highly illegal, and even then it is much more likely for him to resign.

Thanks for the info.

Wow...well, that really sucks. So would an scandal like the one that the current South Korean President is going through (where she shared confidential government documents to a non-government official/civilian resulted in the civilians crying for her resignation) be something sufficient enough to have the US President resign?

In any case, jeez...I pray to God that America gets the better half of the candidates running elected as President this coming Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"