The Comic-Con Thread

Geekz said:
he is the man. His music is so bad it's funny.:up:

his music videos are even better. The new song of his is absolutely hilarious.

if you want to see the worst music video ever, look up on youtube Journey - seperate ways. i think thats the name. its so wonderful

tw9876z said:
his music videos are even better. The new song of his is absolutely hilarious.

if you want to see the worst music video ever, look up on youtube Journey - seperate ways. i think thats the name. its so wonderful

I think Hooked On A Feeling is the worst, ooga chucka ooga chucka ooga ooga ooga chucka:)

I dont know if i should post this here or in the second trailer pics request but, in the second trailer i think after the annoucer does the "end of spiderman" thing you see peter in red and blue suit with no mask on. Do you all think he might get his identity revealed? I know there was talk of JJJ yelling parker during the street filming for the final fight, if i remember correctly. But this would ruin future films, and it seems that the team might return for a forth.

I hope i put this in the right forum

Geekz said:
I think Hooked On A Feeling is the worst, ooga chucka ooga chucka ooga ooga ooga chucka:)

i love that video, hasselhoff knows how to make funny music videos. Its all on purpose, not like the journey video i recommend. They are serious in that one.

now for the random moment of the day...

JOKER PIRATE...
!
Photo33.jpg

just sum'n i drew..
10 mins. tops. :O

J Alba's Lover said:
The Hoff sings some german in the movie Eurotrip where the guy has a dream.
he sings alot of german, hes super popular there. plus who doesnt dream of hasselhoff. dont be shy admit it

Christian said:
dont hassle the hoff :cool:

lol, I own a shirt that says that and also has a pic of him leaning forward with a thumbs up. :)

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
so you're shortening a nickname?
he's gone from Christopher to Topher to Toph
soon it will just be To

It never hit me that his name is Christopher, just thought it was a weird first name. I wonder how come he just doesn't go by Chris? Then again Chris Grace sounds like crap.

Menthol said:
It never hit me that his name is Christopher, just thought it was a weird first name. I wonder how come he just doesn't go by Chris? Then again Chris Grace sounds like crap.
The reason he didn't go by 'Chris' was because he preferred Christopher, but everytime he introduced himself as such, people would shorten his name to "Chris" automatically, making him add "-topher".

So he thought about making his name Topher in junior high, and this pretty girl that he liked said it would be cute. So the name stuck. :D

Geekz said:
I think the Hoff is harmless, but I think he's trying to turn himself into the Shat (Ie. William Shatner), and NO ONE is worthy to wear that crown. NO ONE.

I'm sure it'll be out at least before the year is over...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"