The CW's 6th Season Description (Spoilers)

Brainiac 8 said:
Now that would mend their friendship, I would think. I don't think she'll stay with Lex long, if there is one thing the writers don't like, it's writing a long term relationship in the show, unless your Martha and Jonathan.

I can't wait if that stuff is true, most of it sounds like it could be...except the Lois leaving thing, unless it's just, like you said, to Metropolous to work and live there.:up:

Yeah, I think most of it sounds feasible. And I also agree with what Serene said that Lois leaving Smallville doesnt necessarily mean leaving the show.

If it goes this way, Clexana could be interesting.

^^^^^^^^^oh goodness, even it is promotoing chlois and chlarker rumors

Clark: he's confused, and he'll take the way to discover himself. and in the end of the season he'll make a journey that years later will give him the opportunity to become the hero that we all know.

Hey, does mean travel to the fortress or around the world?

That's right, I meant Serene said it.

I have high hopes for this season, it has the capability to surpass last season.:up:

im guessin around the world.

bc holing oneself up in the fortress for 12 years desnt lend itself to many story lines.

COMPO said:
Clark: he's confused, and he'll take the way to discover himself. and in the end of the season he'll make a journey that years later will give him the opportunity to become the hero that we all know.

Hey, does mean travel to the fortress or around the world?

I'm hoping it means a little world traveling at least.:O

i bet you he'll forget to pack more clothes and wear te same red and blue clothes like last season.

If it is true that Lana does find out about Clark i wonder what episode she'll find out? She still has to be with Lex though to give that much of danger.

green arrow-Ill take it I guess but another guest hero would have been nice

He has to get a degree in journalism or something so he can get into the daily planet after his "travels".

Lana:what will happen with Lana? well, right now she has decided to stand by her new man: Lex Luthor, but in this season she'll discover the truth about Clark, and he won't have another choice but tell her about him. Lana will need to understand why she was the last to know, and besides what's she gonna do when Lex finds out that she knows Clark's secret?

I wonder how and when she'll find out. Maybe Reunion? Maybe Arrow? Maybe Zod? or maybe an episode taht hasn't been mentioned yet?

with Clark Kent trapped in the phantom zone, and Lex Luthor using his new powers, the earth is in danger, and if you think nothing can be worse than that, Lana has decided to support Lex instead of Clark, and a terrible villian is about to attack the world. the sixth season of smallville will bring us unexpected things that no one could ever imagined.

**super surprises**
the new season is full of them.
clark has to decide what to do with his incredible abilities and his human side. Lex is getting more power, is growing apart from his friends, and he starts to become the villian we all know; Lana will discover who Clark really is, Lois Lane leaves smallville...do you still want to read more?

**the future**
is in the sixth season where the main characters will suffer experiences that might change their lifes forever, and as they happen it'll get closer to the future..what will happen to Clark, Lana and the others? to those who are wonderin, here are a headlights:

Lois: she'll go to college again, leaving smallville, and years later she and Clark will meet again.

Lex: this is definetly the season where he becomes the villian we all want to see, he's going to focus just in himself, and how to get what he wants, he'll hurt Lana.

Lana:what will happen with Lana? well, right now she has decided to stand by her new man: Lex Luthor, but in this season she'll discover the truth about Clark, and he won't have another choice but tell her about him. Lana will need to understand why she was the last to know, and besides what's she gonna do when Lex finds out that she knows Clark's secret?

With all of these spoilers, Season 7 is without a doubt the last season . Because their not fooling around anymore NOW their getting down to Business, With Lois Lane , Clark Kent & Lex Luthor moving forward towards their ultimate DESTINY .

It's about Time .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"