The CW's Nikita

“NIKITA” BEGINS HER FINAL SIX-EPISODE MISSION

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22 AT 9:00 PM

October 4, 2013 (Burbank, CA)— NIKITA will wrap up her mission with a final six-episode run beginning Friday, November 22, 9:00-10:00 pm ET on The CW, airing over six straight weeks.

Framed for assassinating the President at the end of last season, Nikita (Maggie Q) finds herself at the beginning of season four alone and on the run, hunted as the most wanted woman in the world. But when she follows up a lead that could clear her name, Nikita unexpectedly finds herself reunited with her old team. Forced to work together again, Nikita and her allies have to get past their emotional wounds in order to take down their nemesis, Amanda (Melinda Clarke). In the process, they discover that the plot to frame Nikita is actually part of a much larger conspiracy, one that could lead to global catastrophe.

NIKITA is from Sesfonstein Productions, Inc. and Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Craig Silverstein (“Bones,” “Standoff”), David Levinson (“The Commish”), McG (“Supernatural,” “Chuck,” “The O.C.,” “Charlie’s Angels” movies), Peter Johnson (“Supernatural,” “Chuck”), Danny Cannon (“CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” “Dark Blue”) and Carlos Coto (“Heroes,” “24”).

Source: CW

I'm glad it will air uninterrupted, the show will finish over Christmas. :D

I take it this is just a start date confirmation, the six eps are already shot?

At this point I'd hope so otherwise any delays in filming could be disasterous.

Nikita lives! Well not really but I'm looking forward to the remaining episodes. Sniff.

I wish they would've done it in 2hr increments. But I am so sad it is ending.

Yeah, when Maggie Q said at Comic-Con that they were planning to air them as 3 two-hour movies, I liked the sound of that. Oh well, just hoping they knock these final 6 outta the park. Can't wait. :up:

1384363_10151694548946022_145507162_n.png

The first three seasons are on Netflix.

^ No prob!

Nikita Season 4 Promo
[YT]DlOejZV7TgY[/YT]

The first few minutes of the first episode were great, very cinematic. It's interesting that Alex is more forgiving of Nikita's choice than Michael or Birkhoff. I was surprised when the news anchor got blown up and the FBI agent turned out to be bent, I thought at least one would be a key player in Nikita proving her innocence.

Good start! :up:

Yeah I thought the news anchor guy would be like the new Ryan. Turns out there's only enough time left for one Ryan!

Great premiere, not even Arrow could've done it better! Instead of doing all the predictable things with the news anchor and the FBI agent, boom (literally!), the surprises kept coming. It still is one of the CW's best shows, pity people are not paying attention, but at least it will get a proper ending unlike many other series.

Great premiere, not even Arrow could've done it better!
That's never been in question as far as I'm concerned. :oldrazz:

Anyhoo, great premiere. Well-executed twists and turns as I've come to expect from this show, and a juicy set-up for the rest of the episodes. I'm not ready for the end, but I get the feeling it's going out with a bang. :up:

The hit they set up this week was pretty slick and Michael taking the shot for Nikki is what passes as a romantic gesture in their world! :D

Is Birkhoff a clone? :wow:

I just hope whatever happens in the end Amanda gets what's coming to her. :argh:

I've known Maggie Q even before she went to Hollywood, so I'm really glad for her success with Nikita. I haven't watched this series yet (been busying catching up with other series lately), but I do plan to watch it eventually, for Maggie Q. I hope after the series ended, she will get more opportunities in Hollywood and become a bigger star.

I loved the scenes with Nikki and Nerd this week! :D I also liked Alex toughing out her interrogation, but I think Sam/Owen remains a wildcard.

This mini-season is so good!

On a random note, I'm pretty sure Nikita actually called Birkhoff "Aaron" in the scene where she's convincing him to send a message to his dad. I even rewound to double check and it sure sounded like it to me.

Packed episode tonight. Started off not totally holding my interest but it was an eventful second half.

I figured Amanda/Helen wasn't really dead. Her double's voice was even sounding weird right before the missile hit and it was too early for her to go out anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"