The Dark Knight DVD - pre-order info...

For all UK people..in case you missed it. The Dark Knight is available to preorder from Play.com from Thursday 25th of September.

The Dark Knight 2 disc DVD with art cards is now available to preorder from PLAY.COM for £11.99 delivered. The release date says the 8th of December.

I get mine at work (Circuit City) for a store discounted price. I'll be getting my BluRay cheaper there.

If you could dude let us all know how here what Circuit City will be offering with it as soon as you find out so then we know which place has the better gift

Yay I just preordered a package which includes a key chain and a joker t-shirt! It doesn't come out until december 10th here though :/

It's amazing how many pre-sale specials are already know so early.....

I'm planning on getting the blu-ray edition.

I've already bought the limited edition Batman Begins blu-ray set, with the TDK prologue comic and that- but I'm also waiting to see what all the versions of the TDK dvd releases will be like, in comparison to each other! Aiming to buy the best special/limited edition version.

I work at Best Buy and so far they haven't told us which giveaway we're doing. There's a couple out there like the one that comes with the mini Batpod and the one that comes with the cheap hard plastic Batman mask. If I had to guess, I'd say we're getting the one with the Batpod (we usually get awesome giveaways). I would imagine we'd be giving out some kind of lithograph or something even with the regular editions like how we did with Iron Man. I'll keep you all posted if I hear anything.

P.F. Geraci, any chance of a steelbook from BB? Thanks!

Blu-ray can **** my huge blue ****s...

LOL :)

Thanks, and nice job with that exclusives thread. Hopefully it will get even bigger!
I love the Walmart coin, too bad it's just the 1-disc, right?

I'm not near a FYE/Suncoast, but maybe Coconuts will also have the steelbook.

Oh, and Circuit City has an exclusive, right?
Maybe it's just the 'Why So Serious' Joker cover.

Are we still getting the re-release of the older movies with the release of TDK?

I'm going to go for the Future Shop (Canadian) exclusive 2-disc Steelbook: http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...est%5Fcookie=1

The Wal-Mart exclusive with the comic book & coin is my second choice, but it's the single-disc DVD, which is a dealbreaker for me. Too bad, as the coin really interests me. I wonder if it's damaged on one side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"