The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Fanart and Manips Thread Returns!

"How about a magic trick ?"

Amazing teaser. I know a magician never reveals his secrets but I'd sure like to know how you achieved that one. Impressive stuff:awesome:.

If I recall correctly, Choche didn't actually make that part with Joker painting on the walls. That was an existing video (made by someone I can't remember). If I'm remembering the original right, then all that Choche did was add in the music, sound effects, VOs and opening/final titles. Not to take away from the compilation Choche put together (although it seems he's getting praise for the part he didn't produce, hahaha), but I hope he asked the original creator to use that video.

Choche, if I'm wrong, and it was you that made the Joker painting the wall way back when, then please, speak up. Hahaha. :woot: ;)

I was able to dig up a manip I did for The Dark Knight back during early 06'. It looks crappy since I made it on Windows Paint and was new to manips, plus since I didnt have photoshop yet:

batmanbeginsposter2b.gif

Im feeling Nostalig.

batman11 explained it. Good job though.

"How about a magic trick ?"

Amazing teaser. I know a magician never reveals his secrets but I'd sure like to know how you achieved that one. Impressive stuff:awesome:.

If you ask me, something like this is how Heath can still be in the next movie.

A silent guardian, a watchful protector... a dark knight

silent_guardian.jpg

Pardon the glare, had to take a pic

Here are some images from the photoshoot they did for The Dark Knight I edited on Picnik using the Orton-ish effect...

Original
000b1awk.jpg

Orton-ish
000b1awkedit.jpg

Original
000b2d5q.jpg

Orton-ish
000b2d5qedit.jpg

More to come :)

I really like your drawings BubbaGump, but I don't like the Bane design you used. I think you made better "The Batman" design for him though.

I really like your drawings BubbaGump, but I don't like the Bane design you used. I think you made better "The Batman" design for him though.

Thanks but what aspects of the design don't you like? I tried to make him look League of Shadow-y. He's a mercenary for the LOS.

Thanks but what aspects of the design don't you like? I tried to make him look League of Shadow-y. He's a mercenary for the LOS.

Oh. I didn't know that. I though you based Bane's design on the "The Batman" cartoon. I just think it doesn't look to Bane-ish, but the concept is great.

A remake of the first trailer for The Dark Knight, made by me:

[YT]wkVq9ffvVNg[/YT]

BubbaGump

I'm not feeling that Bane either, but everything else looks pretty cool. The Bane concept looks cool too, I just don't see it as Bane is all. Nice job though, how do you make those kind of illustrations? I draw on paper, lol. I don't know how to make images like that.

something ive been working on using a picture of me as the joker...

EmotionTemplate.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"