The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Fanart and Manips Thread Returns!

That is so sweet bro! Love the Kraken.

Anyhow, I thought you guys might enjoy this. After watching the new Inception trailer for the 600th time, I had the idea to do this edit:

The Dark Knight Trailer - Inception Style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGdQURlmsjc

[YT]KGdQURlmsjc[/YT]

It's a trailer for TDK, set in the style of the recent Inception trailer. It's not just TDK video over the trailer: it's an actual trailer for TDK, simply set in the vein of Inception's third trailer.

Anyhow, it's a little rough and quite rushed, but I've got other stuff to attend to, so I wanted to throw it up on YouTube to see what other people think. I hope you enjoy it. :)
That was epic. You've got a good eye for editing. You should try doing a Begins (Inception style) trailer when you have some free time.

decided to draw somethin on illustrator during church :oldrazz:
jokerbig.png

i dont like the hair but my bro does

Dark Knight Two-Face full body Manip -
X85l8.jpg

Wallpapers:
bLWTZs.jpg
9gWA0s.jpg

Wallpaper links: Blue Sepia

awesome two face, man.
and i was just at daytona beach for vacation(location i saw you were at...haha)

another i made
AA.png

Last edited:

Anyhow, I thought you guys might enjoy this. After watching the new Inception trailer for the 600th time, I had the idea to do this edit:

[YT]KGdQURlmsjc[/YT]

It's a trailer for TDK, set in the style of the recent Inception trailer. It's not just TDK video over the trailer: it's an actual trailer for TDK, simply set in the vein of Inception's third trailer.

Anyhow, it's a little rough and quite rushed, but I've got other stuff to attend to, so I wanted to throw it up on YouTube to see what other people think. I hope you enjoy it. :)

That was simply Epic! Wow dude you got skills ;) You should try to make more like this. :up:

That trailer was amazing! great work Batman11.

[YT]KGdQURlmsjc[/YT]

Wow, that was brilliant. You're very talented.

RIV, I *totally* love your Two-Face manip! :up: Nice wallpapers, too! :awesome:

^ Love that, SuperZer0. :hehe:

I've attempted maniping the first photo of Joker before, adding hair, but I felt like giving it another go and zooming out even more. Changed the make-up to the final look in TDK...

jokerfirstphoto.jpg

And here it is with the original photo make-up:
jokerfirstphotooriginal.jpg

Last edited:

I've attempted maniping the first photo of Joker before, adding hair, but I felt like giving it another go and zooming out even more. Changed the make-up to the final look in TDK...

jokerfirstphoto.jpg

Dude Matt That is Awesome!!!:wow:

by the way would you mind if made an avvy out of it?

jokerfirstphoto.jpg

Awesome :up:

jokerfirstphoto.jpg

How have I not seen this before? Awesomeness!!!! :wow:

Exceptional scuplting, Youngbat! :wow:

Atila9323, really enjoy the Joker in the video store. :yay:

Here's a "Clash of the Gotham Titans" mash-up I did for fun in my free time:

[YT]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TcShWjVCuHI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><paramname="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=http://www.youtube.com/v/TcShWjVCuHI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YT]

Woah! Awesome job!

I made this for my little brother's B-Day this weekend. He's a huge fan of Ledger's Joker. Think he'll like it?
tdisappointsmall.jpg

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"