The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have something like that, except it is TAS's Batman.

It was my favorite. When a button was pushed, his eyes and emblem would light up. :yay:

I have the exact same one - that was actually a very good action figure. It was nearly the size of me as a child.

While we're on the topic of oldschool batman merch, I'd like to showcase this 14 inch batman figure I've had since I was two years old, I suspect it was released with batman returns in '92, any info you guys have about it would be much appreciated

Ah I have that some where in my basement! I love that sucka! I always throw that on my drawing table when Im bored and just kind....of....welll goof of with it....

heh

Ah I have that some where in my basement! I love that sucka! I always throw that on my drawing table when Im bored and just kind....of....welll goof of with it....

heh

I do the same thing actually, I keep it on my desk while i draw so I have reference for how light hits the cowl and other areas.

I lost most of my Batman figures but I'm slowly buying back the cool ones on Ebay.

I played with my Batman toys for hours on end. I had the 89 cave, the Batwing, and the Batmobile. My favorite, of course, was the Batman with the grappling utility belt. It made me believe that it was straight out of the movie! I loved that guy. I had to buy another one because I broke the belt on the first one from playing with it so much! But I couldn't find the square-jaw variant anymore, and so I had to settle for the weird jaw. I didn't like him as much as the square jaw, but hey it was still Batman!

I finally bought back the square-jaw last year. He's going to stay in the package. Hahaha!

Question. What were those comic book action figures from like the 70's? They were like the big thing before Star Wars.

wow... so many childhood memories coming back in this thread.

very cool.

tdk_figure.jpg

This was a Prototype for the TDK action Figures

Cool

i know that Batman Returns batman figure, the 10-12 inch one. i dont know if i ever had that, but i remember a friend of mine or my cousin haveing it and i liked it cuz of the cape that was cloth and i used to swoop the cape alot, lol. i would love to own that thing.

i posted this in another thread, but thought it would go well with this thread too. this is my entire batman movie collection of toys so far.

its pretty much completed, just need a few more figures, but i got all the vehicles and it took me a LONG time to find a decent batmissle batmobile for the Returns line. that is my favorite batmobile toy, lol. i also have the "dark knight collection" one but the batmissle version if better scaled with the keaton batman, the other batmobile is too small, but it has a lot of cool features like the popout machine guns and and burst out flame. i also customized that BTAS penguin a bit to look more like devito's penguin, since they didnt make an accurate movie penguin and the BTAS fig was the closest we got to one. i made a dark circle under his one eye, colored his bowtie black, and took the hpno umbrella and removed the "umbrella" part and took the wooden cane from a davy jones POTC figure and glued it to the umbrella top to make a more accurate penguin umbrella, and he holds it quite well actually! onl;y thing i refuse to do is paint him all white, because im not that talented and i might screw up the figure that cost my 30 bucks.

i know that Batman Returns batman figure, the 10-12 inch one. i dont know if i ever had that, but i remember a friend of mine or my cousin haveing it and i liked it cuz of the cape that was cloth and i used to swoop the cape alot, lol. i would love to own that thing.

i posted this in another thread, but thought it would go well with this thread too. this is my entire batman movie collection of toys so far.

its pretty much completed, just need a few more figures, but i got all the vehicles and it took me a LONG time to find a decent batmissle batmobile for the Returns line. that is my favorite batmobile toy, lol. i also have the "dark knight collection" one but the batmissle version if better scaled with the keaton batman, the other batmobile is too small, but it has a lot of cool features like the popout machine guns and and burst out flame. i also customized that BTAS penguin a bit to look more like devito's penguin, since they didnt make an accurate movie penguin and the BTAS fig was the closest we got to one. i made a dark circle under his one eye, colored his bowtie black, and took the hpno umbrella and removed the "umbrella" part and took the wooden cane from a davy jones POTC figure and glued it to the umbrella top to make a more accurate penguin umbrella, and he holds it quite well actually! onl;y thing i refuse to do is paint him all white, because im not that talented and i might screw up the figure that cost my 30 bucks.

awesome :wow: , is all that stuff yours?

"Batman:
The Dark Knight Movie
Interactive
Attack Bat"

That's alarming, heh.

Is that the Joker that came out with the 89 line?

yeah, thats the "sky escape" joker. i have an older version, but it was missing parts and looked REALLY beat up (i'll have to take a pic of it to show you how bad it is, actually the joker face resembles more ledgers joker then jacks now!), so i had to rebuy it, which wasnt exactly cheap, but i got it brand new and with his little "long barrel" gun too. the copter thing i just put with the other junk figures come with, i only like the movie accurate weapons and stuff.

that's awesome, I Wish I was as cool as you :csad:

LOL, first time ive ever gotten a compliment like that on these boards! you rock!

oh yeah, i also took off that stupid grey batlogo that was originally on the batskiboat vehicle, useing a little goof off.

haha I know what I'm buying with all the visa giftcards I'll get this christmas, ebay baby!

just got to find something kickass enough....

Awesome! I remember buying the Batman and Robin toys.......I also remember being depressed one day and giving away my Bane figure. *looks at 'congratulations your an idiot' post*; You shoulda saved that for meh :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"