The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
post-12881-1198609591_thumb.jpg

ha ha this is screenshot is from the first few minutes of I Am Legend
yes I'm sure this must have been mentioned before but i only just saw it so thought i'd post for anyone else. Akiva Goldsman wrote a script for BatVSSupes and also worked on IAL. alternate worlds wooooah weird
Thats very cool I gotta say.. :brucebat:

Hey, Thanks for commenting. The only bits i stenciled were the bricks and the two bat symbols. the rest i just did by hand with a brush. On the inner panel of the brick shoe i also wrote Why So Serious? in the same text used on the Joker teaser poster, but it came out crappy in the pic so i didn't bother posting it. Yeah, I will DEFINITELY be wearing them to the premiere, along with the new Batman hoodie my girlfriend got me from Warner Bros. Movie World and my Super Friends shirt. Yeah, i'm pretty much the epitomy of cool.

Thanks for the info, it shows you worked hard on these! It looks like it took a while but it's so worth it, you'll have the coolest shoes in the cinema. Stenciling small bits can be a pain. Haven't tried it out yet myself but I've been reading about stenciling t-shirts before and it can be a very long process, depending on the graphic. With tiny details like this you also have to use a very small brush (best would be one for miniature work, like for painting model airplanes or 1/12 scale dollhouses and such).

Art Damage said:
You wouldn't believe how many people have come up to me while I'm wearing that shirt and go..."Dude, you like Marilyn Manson?"

Exactly, that's the first name that people think of, I guess! Don't mind them, I'd just give them this offended/shocked look and go: "Um, no?"

Nothing against Manson, of course. It just sucks when people mistake your cool Mr. J for someone else!

Tumbler and Bat-Pod two-in-one? I guess that means the Pod comes out of the Tumbler?

Also: I'm glad they brought back the Sports Coupe. Does anyone remember this action figure?

brcustomcoupe.jpg

When I first heard that the pod emerged from the tumbler, i was like: "Youve gotta be kidding. But its looking more and more like this could be true. There are some clips on youtube of the chicago filming. If you watch these clips you can see Joker in his semi, adn the batmobile chasing after him. Sources have indicated that Joker is riding around in this semi, shooting an rpg. Sources also have us believe that Joker takes out the batmobile with his rpg. And, when you watch the trailer, we see the bat pod takes out the joker truck, and the final confrontation is between joker, and batman on his new ride. So, i would put my money on the fact that Joker blows up the batmobile, but no...wait a minute...he's still after me, on the bat pod. This will add to the notion of batman being somewhat ghost like. he can never die! because of his technology, of course!

When I first heard that the pod emerged from the tumbler, i was like: "Youve gotta be kidding. But its looking more and more like this could be true. There are some clips on youtube of the chicago filming. If you watch these clips you can see Joker in his semi, adn the batmobile chasing after him. Sources have indicated that Joker is riding around in this semi, shooting an rpg. Sources also have us believe that Joker takes out the batmobile with his rpg. And, when you watch the trailer, we see the bat pod takes out the joker truck, and the final confrontation is between joker, and batman on his new ride. So, i would put my money on the fact that Joker blows up the batmobile, but no...wait a minute...he's still after me, on the bat pod. This will add to the notion of batman being somewhat ghost like. he can never die! because of his technology, of course!

Don't be so quick to assume.

We never see the batpod and joker truck in the same shot. And there's now way of telling what caused the semi to flip from the trailer.

I hope that they release statues of the main characters in the movie like:

• Batman
  • Joker
  • Two-Face
I personally would like this to happen because I think I'm turning into a huge sucker for awesome movie merchandise to add a little flare to your room.

:brucebat: :hoboj:

and the final confrontation is between joker, and batman on his new ride.

I don't think that's the final confrontation. I think that confrontation is how Joker ends up in jail.

Ive noticed movies from 2008 like Iron Man and the Hulk
are starting to kick it up with their video games like (site, trailers, screenshots) whats up with The Dark Knight?!

are starting to kick it up with their video games like (site, trailers, screenshots) whats up with The Dark Knight?!

Good point! I just hope The Dark Knight game won't suck ass.

So I work at a place where we make t shirts. So to get into the spirit of things, I made this bad ass shirt!

jokershirt1.jpg

Here is a little closer look at the print.

jokershirt2.jpg

I want people to know that He Arrives July 18, 2008! :cool:

PS. And no, this is not Photoshopped. :p

So I work at a place where we make t shirts. So to get into the spirit of things, I made this bad ass shirt!

jokershirt1.jpg

jokershirt2.jpg

you should sell these on ebay, in different colors
I would definately be a customer!

Have we even heard any indication of a game?

There is LEGO Batman though, but it's not related to the films.

i'm looking forward to getting as much as possible!

jokershirt1.jpg

jokershirt2.jpg

Sweet! :up:

jokershirt1.jpg

jokershirt2.jpg

Ebay. I've got money ready for that :boba:

i want that shirt so bad...there should be why so serious? at the bottom. i love that line

I wouldn't mind a shirt that just said 'Why So Serious?' in the Joker font, really.

That shirt is awesome, sir. I'd buy it just like that.

If they don't make them, I'll be very disappointed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back