The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up, got one of the last two available. I've been patient for a long time, but I just really want to see this bad boy light up after wanting a signal since I was a child. Can't wait to get all the villains together as well.

No problem since i couldn't get him i thought the least i could do was help others out.

No problem since i couldn't get him i thought the least i could do was help others out.

I had offered ras here for the same cost of 16.99+tx, still available if anyone wants it. Let me know via pm with your city. state and zip and i will give you a quote with shipping. I have a few quotes to hand out helping a few folks on here, so let me know asap.

anyone interested in the DC Universe Classics Exclusive Mad Love Figure 2Pack Harley Quinn The Joker, PM me I'm selling mine in MOC.

anyone interested in the DC Universe Classics Exclusive Mad Love Figure 2Pack Harley Quinn The Joker, PM me I'm selling mine in MOC.

Weird, saw that too at a local TRU. Got mine a year ago...not sure why it's around again now.
FYI, not MM-related but Poison Ivy on sale this month from DCU!

I still have an unopened Gordon that I'm looking to trade for an unopened goggles down catwoman. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Had my 1st go at customizing over the last few days...Still a few bits I want to go over & redo, but happy so far.

1B721747-D844-40A2-A981-AC44B9071E7E-1249-000000ABED548B16.jpg

AE7408BB-2516-46D7-9B1E-7512DE5293A9-1249-000000ABD5E232C2.jpg

Damn good stuff man, I'd love to make some custom's myself but I can't afford to get that many extras let alone the time to get these done. Kudos to you though man.

Does anyone need- Google Down catwoman and a Ras al Ghul. PM with your city, state and zip if you want it. This the last call. If you want either or both at actual cost now is the time, i'll be tossing it back in a week

Same here, I have both Cats (GU & GD). PM me if you need. Thanks.

Looking for 4" Young Justice or DCU New 52 figures.

anyone still selling the Joker as Thug at cost plus shipping? are they still selling at Ollie's?

I've got for sale or trade TRU 2pack Azrael (red version) and battle damage Batman loose and Batman Legacy Batgirl...looking for GD Catwoman and Arkham figures

Same here, I have both Cats (GU & GD). PM me if you need. Thanks.

Looking for 4" Young Justice or DCU New 52 figures.

that Ollies place had all the walmart variants and the SDCC superboy from the YJ line

that Ollies place had all the walmart variants and the SDCC superboy from the YJ line

Thanks. Looking for new 4". The line was supposedly canceled but 4 figs have appeared on the web in recent weeks....Supes, Robin, GL, and Artemis.

Saw a GD catwoman at target last night . First time I ever saw a non bats or bane figure on shelf. Also tru here in Long Island have been PACKED with the bats and bane two packs

Saw a GD catwoman at target last night . First time I ever saw a non bats or bane figure on shelf. Also tru here in Long Island have been PACKED with the bats and bane two packs

It took me awhile to find anyone beyond Batman and Bane, lucky enough I found Catwoman and Blake at a Walmart. After that it was about two months before I found another Catwoman at K-Mart. Next day I go out of town to visit a buddy of mine and at a Toys R' Us outlet store I found four Catwoman figures, my head was going nuts seeing so many together. I've yet to see a Alfred or a GD Catwoman though.

Happy to say I found myself my first GD Catwoman just now as well as a spare Blake. If only I could find a spare Alfred now.

I went to a local toysrus and found quite a few batman and bane 2 packs. I didn't buy it because they were priced at 40.99 which seems overpriced for them. No luck on any hotwheels stuff. I was hoping to get the 3 pack with burton film vehicles but no luck.

I went to a local toysrus and found quite a few batman and bane 2 packs. I didn't buy it because they were priced at 40.99 which seems overpriced for them. No luck on any hotwheels stuff. I was hoping to get the 3 pack with burton film vehicles but no luck.

Whoa....:dry: Why so expensive??

Whoa....:dry: Why so expensive??

I'm not sure but I've seen toys r us mark up a bunch of video games before by like 5 dollars. There was no other movie master figures other than the 2 pack. It sucks to live around my area, no wal marts and toysrus never have anything in stock or they overprice the items. Oh well I'm already done with my collection.

I'm not sure but I've seen toys r us mark up a bunch of video games before by like 5 dollars. There was no other movie master figures other than the 2 pack. It sucks to live around my area, no wal marts and toysrus never have anything in stock or they overprice the items. Oh well I'm already done with my collection.

Man, that really does suck! I wonder how they can get away with marking stuff up like that?

I don't even have a Toys R Us anywhere around where I live, not that they'd ever have anything I wanted if we did.....

TRU fascinates me, given that I've only ever been twice in my life. I would love it if they put one in around here. You have to remember most of my toy experience deals with walmart, K mart, Magic Mart, and occasionally Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"