The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!

I have some of the Joker as Gotham Thug figures left. I had some people back out from buying them after they asked me to. If anyone is interested, let me know!

McFarlane sucks. Hines was in one scene of the movie returning a kick, not receiving a pass and they still somehow ***** up the pose.

Good point with the punt return...still, for 12 bucks, I'll display him with the TDKR MM figures. :)

Hey all!

I have some of the Joker as Gotham Thug figures left. I had some people back out from buying them after they asked me to. If anyone is interested, let me know!

I am. How much you asking?

I'm still looking for Ra's Al Ghul too. This is the longest I've ever hunted for a figure.

The hunt has been slow as of late. I'm still lacking three figures from completing the bat signal. Ra's(naturally although I was supposed to get it from someone on here but haven't heard from him in awhile), Alfred(will probably be the last I acquire, as he'll most likely involve the most cash output), and Goggles Up Cats(I have goggles down, but she didn't come with the signal piece as I got her second hand). I most likely won't worry about the Walmart exclusive Gordon, as I have the Legacy version from the 2 pack, and I really don't care about having a busted bat signal face plate. I still want that damn Bats/Bane TRU 2 pack, but on ebay its still pretty ridiculous and is worse so on Amazon. I've decided to kill out TDKR and then worry about the TDK stragglers. Really with that line I'm just lacking Harvey(he'll be so easy to get he'll most likely be the last one I worry about EVER), Fear Toxin Bats(this one will suck to get...I don't like to think about it), unmasked Bats(pick him up in the trilogy pack and then WOO!), and that freakin Batpod(another one I despise thinking about...I mean really how did that thing get so rare). I will be happy to finish the Movie Masters line, but I will also be sad...because it will be the end of a collection. Since 2008, I've collected this line on and off, and it has brought me great joy. When I have it completed...I will feel an emptiness I'm sure. I guess after this ladies and gents, it will be onto preparing ourselves for the Man Of Steel Movie Masters. Which I hope is just as awesome as I believe it will be.

Anybody want a loose RA's? It's been taken out of the package and posed. So,it's brand new pretty much. I have a daughter,so hasn't had any kids playing with it.

McFarlane sucks. Hines was in one scene of the movie returning a kick, not receiving a pass and they still somehow ***** up the pose.

I'm fine with it because it's a stock pose from the line, obviously all they did was give it a paint job knowing it's going to sell quite a few anyway. I know I'll be getting one.

The hunt has been slow as of late. I'm still lacking three figures from completing the bat signal. Ra's (naturally although I was supposed to get it from someone on here but haven't heard from him in awhile), Alfred (will probably be the last I acquire, as he'll most likely involve the most cash output), and Goggles Up Cats (I have goggles down, but she didn't come with the signal piece as I got her second hand). I most likely won't worry about the Walmart exclusive Gordon, as I have the Legacy version from the 2 pack, and I really don't care about having a busted bat signal face plate. I still want that damn Bats/Bane TRU 2 pack, but on ebay its still pretty ridiculous and is worse so on Amazon. I've decided to kill out TDKR and then worry about the TDK stragglers. Really with that line I'm just lacking Harvey(he'll be so easy to get he'll most likely be the last one I worry about EVER), Fear Toxin Bats(this one will suck to get...I don't like to think about it), unmasked Bats(pick him up in the trilogy pack and then WOO!), and that freakin Batpod (another one I despise thinking about...I mean really how did that thing get so rare). I will be happy to finish the Movie Masters line, but I will also be sad...because it will be the end of a collection. Since 2008, I've collected this line on and off, and it has brought me great joy. When I have it completed...I will feel an emptiness I'm sure. I guess after this ladies and gents, it will be onto preparing ourselves for the Man Of Steel Movie Masters. Which I hope is just as awesome as I believe it will be.

Hey, what is your spending limit for toxin and unmasked Bats from TDK? Some start at $60 online. I still have Harvey and Begins Bat here for you.
Even with a $5 off coupon at TRU, the 2-pack still comes to $30. Maybe close to the DVD release in early December they will mark that price down.

I'm still looking for a Ra's too for a friend. Will keep an eye out on Amazon.

I'm going to TRU tonight to return a RC 66 Batmobile somebody backed out on buying. They tell me they just put out 2 new cases of MM's yesterday morning. If there is a Ra's,Blake,or Alfred I will pick up. I've seen multiple people saying they need them.

More trade credit for Batsncats. He hooked me up with a great box of stuff. Knocked 2 figs off my TDK list and the last TDKR figure I need. Couple great looking loose figures as well. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy.

For some reason, the Hines Ward repaint from TDKR got moved to next month...FYI.

MF92495lg.jpg

hmmm...i dunno, i dont follow football, i guess that why i wount get this ...nor care for it

its a damn shame we getting that, and not FOX.

hmmm...i dunno, i dont follow football, i guess that why i wount get this ...nor care for it

its a damn shame we getting that, and not FOX.

This is mcfarlane though. Really hope we get some more MM's next year. A re-release of the Bat-Pod would be awesome too!

I really thought the Goggles Down Catwoman was the hard one to find. I've found it at Wal-Mart 5 times now. Still haven't seen a single Goggles Up version.

Whomever has an extra Ra's MOC, please let me know. I'm very interested and have one Wal-Mart to hunt at.

Has anyone actually found one of The Bat in stores?? I got mine from a collector store, and have not seen another one since

Just an fyi for those still hunting Alfred/Ra's/Blake; my store got a new case in last night. The four Bats and two Banes case is shipping again, so Targets are probably going to be pretty useless.

Has anyone actually found one of The Bat in stores?? I got mine from a collector store, and have not seen another one since

I would love to see one of these in the store because looking through ebay past month or two cheapest is about 17$. I just can't do that. It's about the only Bat incarnation Hot Wheels has put out last 2 years I don't have.

What I have left..
Loose Batman,Bane,Bruce Wayne Suit, Blake,Ras,Bruce Wayne SDCC figure
SDCC Exclusive with a small ding in one corner...send me offers guys

Does anyone know when exactly TRU restocks MMs and when will the 3pk batmans come out?
Ill be looking for MM tdk two face and Batman begins scarcrow if anyome has some for sale?

I forgot to post that my friend got me a Demon Batman for my birthday. It's open though but I don't care. I've never been able to find The Bat (the $1 Hotwheels one) anywhere except at a comic con and that dude wanted $6 for it. I refused to pay a 6x mark up on it. I usually have really good luck with Hotwheels. This is the first line where I don't find any of the rare ones.

Hey, what is your spending limit for toxin and unmasked Bats from TDK? Some start at $60 online. I still have Harvey and Begins Bat here for you.
Even with a $5 off coupon at TRU, the 2-pack still comes to $30. Maybe close to the DVD release in early December they will mark that price down.

I'm still looking for a Ra's too for a friend. Will keep an eye out on Amazon.

Hey man, I did pm you...like I said in there been without electricity for a few days so yeah haha. As for what I'd spend on Toxin Bats(not concerned about unmasked because of the Trilogy pack) 60 still seems steep, but depending on how desperate I get, I very well could end up spending that. It sort of looks like I may pull the same stunt regarding that 12 inch Movie Masters Joker that I want so badly. Its not often I see him going for below that anyway. I may end up paying a solid $30 for that Bats/Bane pack. Because when I think about it, that's reasonable, if you factor in that one Movie Masters figure goes for about $16 in most stores, that price doesn't sound bad at all really. Although I will tell you, I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with all these TDK Bats figures. AH! One can be John Blake Batman. That will work nicely. Still I'll have 2 left over...Oh well cross that bridge when I get to it and all that jazz. I'm still not comfortable with Ra's Al Ghul's price on Amazon, and I can never catch him when he goes for reasonable prices.

Woo hoo! I bid on and won a Ghoul Batman on eBay! I jumped in at the last second, and got it for $43!! Unopened, too! I hated to be one of those people, the snipers, but man I wanted this thing, haha! :woot:

Congrats Tink! I'm still on the hunt for one of those and the maskless Batman from the TDK line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"