The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty "strange" that this auction was made a day or two after i posted the Ra's sword info. i know this auction is a member here, or a lurker. scalper prices, so dont bother bidding: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Knight...829?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d4e3bb5d

Just out of curiosity, what proof do you have that it is someone here? My brother is making these for our figures. He got the pic he's using as a basis off of a google search. So what? The time and effort it takes to make custom weapons I would say justifies the seller's price. (And no, I have no idea whose auction this is. I just hate it when people call out "SCALPER!" on things that include custom work. Happens with Transformers all the time. Makes no sense.)

Just out of curiosity, what proof do you have that it is someone here? My brother is making these for our figures. He got the pic he's using as a basis off of a google search. So what? The time and effort it takes to make custom weapons I would say justifies the seller's price. (And no, I have no idea whose auction this is. I just hate it when people call out "SCALPER!" on things that include custom work. Happens with Transformers all the time. Makes no sense.)
it is i recognize the username

Ok, quick question everybody,

with the gold orbs on the cape?
P1010147.jpg

Or without?

I say keep the gold orbs on there. I like that a lot. It looks like this thread is winding down a bit as someone mentioned before, but it had to at some point. Hopefully we can still keep it busy with great customs like this and any trades people might need.

It's not exactly Batman related, but if anyone has seen or is willing to trade of FF Spider-Man Marvel Legends for a Joker/Scarecrow/Batman TDK Movie Masters combo, let me know. I've searched everywhere and can't find him.

Keep up the great work on the customs, that uniform you created for Blake looks really good.

hey guys, i figured i'd post my nightwing and robin custom. Tell me what you think! This is nightwing
1F4E492D-E019-4EDB-8AD3-971E86B6431F-18752-00000EFB7EB925F2.jpg

here is another picture:
45255949-CF0A-4B40-9065-6F16ECE6CF59-18752-00000EFBFE5BA418.jpg

now for robin, should i keep the yellow buckels
104FC0F2-DE4F-4AE1-AE47-9609D25796BC-44974-00002A408720826D.jpg

or no
4EAC13B3-D598-48F5-8674-0B308A8C5ADE-44974-00002A4101CCD022.jpg

The Robin one looks like it is coming along nicely! Though the no head thing is kinda freaking me out, haha! I like the gold "buckles" but that may just be me....

The Robin one looks like it is coming along nicely! Though the no head thing is kinda freaking me out, haha! I like the gold "buckles" but that may just be me....

Hahahah x) the head is coming in the mail soon i ordered it last night! And im keeping the buckels i think it looks too plain without them. Thanks! :D

I say keep the gold orbs on there. I like that a lot. It looks like this thread is winding down a bit as someone mentioned before, but it had to at some point. Hopefully we can still keep it busy with great customs like this and any trades people might need.

It's not exactly Batman related, but if anyone has seen or is willing to trade of FF Spider-Man Marvel Legends for a Joker/Scarecrow/Batman TDK Movie Masters combo, let me know. I've searched everywhere and can't find him.

Keep up the great work on the customs, that uniform you created for Blake looks really good.

Thanks man! I like the orbs too so I'm gonna make them removable just in case I ever change my mind down the road. I hope this thread doesn't die either cause I love coming here everyday to see the new finds and customs so lets keep it alive guys!

sadly,i hope it can stay alive in the face of,well,of the end we seem to have reached. at least for 2012, TDK Trilogy Movie Masters seem to be done.

we can only hope we'll hear of some new figures coming out next year,just like what happened with TDK Movie Masters.

Thanks man! I like the orbs too so I'm gonna make them removable just in case I ever change my mind down the road. I hope this thread doesn't die either cause I love coming here everyday to see the new finds and customs so lets keep it alive guys!

That's a good idea! I like them myself.

Do you have any plans for some Bane customs??? *hint hint* :woot:

I really wish they would of made a Bane without the sleeves to look like the sewer fight, I'm glad they made a Bane without his shirt but my only complaint is he looks to think and his arms don't look very big.

Yes, I would love to see a fig based on that scene!! ^^

Also, someone totally needs to make a Stock Exchange Bane custom.....

So I just had to share... At toys r us a worker asked me if batman is a super hero! I thought everyone and their mothers atleast knew batmans a superhero....

And a little off topic, I had asked a woman at walmart to check if they had an avengers hulk figure, and she replied with "hulk hogan?" it took everything I had to not bust up laughing. I swear some people live in a dirt hole without a television..

Yes, I would love to see a fig based on that scene!! ^^

Also, someone totally needs to make a Stock Exchange Bane custom.....

I think he had a helmet on too before this scene:

6_New_Dark_Knight_Rises_Images_Show_Bane_The_Stock_Exchange_And_More_1334241689.jpg

Soooo I just grabbed a bank robber joker on eBay for $44 free shipping. I got sooo lucky I just happened to be browsing the minute it got posted... So shocked

So I just had to share... At toys r us a worker asked me if batman is a super hero! I thought everyone and their mothers atleast knew batmans a superhero....

And a little off topic, I had asked a woman at walmart to check if they had an avengers hulk figure, and she replied with "hulk hogan?" it took everything I had to not bust up laughing. I swear some people live in a dirt hole without a television..

Hahahahahahahah!!! I wouldn't have been able to stop myself! LOL!! :woot:

2 Walmarts and 1 Toy's R' Us

Found nothing but Batman (Big Surprise) and one Bane.

I have a few spy's keeping a look out for a Ra's and Blake. This is killing me that i went so far on hunting these figures to get the complete collection and these last two are impossible to find at a reasonable price.

Anyone willing to sell or trade for either a Ra's or Blake. Preferably both. PM me if so. Thanks.

Can't promise anything, but the last time I went to the local Walmart they had a Blake. He sat there forever. If they still have it (or a Ra's) I'll pick em' up.

Soooo I just grabbed a bank robber joker on eBay for $44 free shipping. I got sooo lucky I just happened to be browsing the minute it got posted... So shocked

I was just going to post about this actually. I noticed last night that the price for bank robber joker has significantly dropped in price. I've seen several close at or around $50 or even less. So anyone that missed him, now is your chance as long as they last.

Looks like one seller posted several as well.

I really wish they would of made a Bane without the sleeves to look like the sewer fight, I'm glad they made a Bane without his shirt but my only complaint is he looks to think and his arms don't look very big.

Almost finished with my custom shirtless Bane.

hs4yms.jpg

So, off-topic, but...what's the deal on the DCU All-Stars? With Red Robin, and New 52 Batman? Are they online only, or has anyone spotted these at retail? I'm wondering where the best price and grab is...

So, off-topic, but...what's the deal on the DCU All-Stars? With Red Robin, and New 52 Batman? Are they online only, or has anyone spotted these at retail? I'm wondering where the best price and grab is...

my LCS had them but they were overpriced. Amazon was cheap.

jokesonyou, I saw your Nightwing custom on figurerealm! Great work man, can't wait to see Robin. I really hope we get some more TDK trilogy movie masters figures next year. Oh yeah and while I'm thinking about it, does anyone need Thor, Cap or Iron Man from the Avengers ML line? Going to be doing some serious hunting here soon. We have to keep this thread alive guys. For the good of Nolan's Batman Trilogy.

that awkward moment when you finally find googles up catwoman after only seeing goggles down in walmart of all places only to see it in someone else's hand. Tuesday is going to be a great day lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"