• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Descent 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rac

Deadite
Reaction score
http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=4891 said:
August 29: Neil Marshall talks DESCENT 2

Director Neil Marshall (pictured) took to the stage of Britain’s Film 4 FrightFest the other day after showing the newly recut trailer for his latest film DOOMSDAY (coming next year from Rogue Pictures) for a short Q&A session. It was not the promo shown at the San Diego Comic-Con, as it contained more gore and beheadings within the MAD MAX-style mayhem; Marshall wanted to give a better indication of what lies in store in his apocalyptic action-thriller about the deadly Reaper virus (see last item here). During the talk, it emerged that a sequel to his hugely successful THE DESCENT is definite. “I will not be directing THE DESCENT 2,” he revealed. “But I will be overseeing every aspect of the production. There's nothing to oversee yet, though, as the script is currently being written. My DESCENT editor Jon Harris will make his feature directing debut with the sequel, and I can’t think of a better man for the job.”

Harris also edited SNATCH, LAYER CAKE and this summer’s STARDUST, and is working on the currently shooting horror-thriller EDEN LAKE, produced by DESCENT makers Celador Films. Written and directed by MY LITTLE EYE co-scripter James Watkins, that film is about a group of feral children terrorizing a vacationing couple. —Alan Jones

Somehow this news made me mad. I don't wanna sequel to Descent. It so fkcing great.

Unnecessary. :down

Hopefully, it will be good, as The Descent was one of the best horror films in a long time.

i never got the love for the first.... it was

blah.

i never got the love for the first.... it was

blah.

"Blah" is an understatement. It was painfully boring, loaded with characters that I hated and wanted to see die (most especially our lead "heroine"), terribly shot sequences that are incoherent and completely free of tension, and one of the most hilarious creatures designs in recent memory. It would almost be funny if I wasn't so tempted to fall asleep.

"Blah" is an understatement. It was painfully boring, loaded with characters that I hated and wanted to see die (most especially our lead "heroine"), terribly shot sequences that are incoherent and completely free of tension, and one of the most hilarious creatures designs in recent memory. It would almost be funny if I wasn't so tempted to fall asleep.

I think you're right. I had high hopes for this one and didn't get why so many people loved it. Diff'nt Strokes I guess.

:wow: Hilarious?! Like you wouldn't s**t your pants if you saw one in the dark.

:wow: Hilarious?! Like you wouldn't s**t your pants if you saw one in the dark.

I dunno, Gollum/Smeagol never really frightened me. :dry: I suppose if I ran into him somewhere, though, it'd be pretty freaky to see such a weird-lookin' dude running around.

Finally! Someone else has the balls to say how much The Descent sucked!

i didnt think it outright sucked, thats pretty harsh.

sure it was a lil long-winded at the beginning and there was at least 2 characters that i couldnt wait to die, but it was still at least ok.

Seriously, none of u didnt **** ur pants when u first saw the creatures full-frontal in the nightvision camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"