Warner Bros. Reimagining Sherlock Holmes

I would love to see that as well. Gary is just a phenomenal actor. I would also have to say that Bill Nighy would be a great choice as Moriarty as well.

The thing is, it seems nearly everyone just thinks 'cast Gary Oldman' for nearly every role these days. Nighy would definitely be a cool choice though. That said, I can't help but think that Anthony Head (Buffy, Repo, Merlin) would be a fantastic Moriarty. He can switch from benignly harmless-looking to psychopathic scary at a drop of a hat. Moreover, everyone knows he's believable as a stuffy academic.

I'd rather not have Bale as Moriarty to be honest. Dunno why that excites people to be even more honest.

I'd rather have someone with a bit of charisma.

Me Neither and I'm a Bale fan . He would have to really suprise us if he were to take that role.

Bale has proven with American Psycho that he can definitely have some charsima in a character that he plays. I would prefer Pitt over Bale though but can't really complain about either. Pitt as Moriarty was more than just rumor, wasn't he meeting with Guy Ritchie or was that just a rumor

I mean, I'd be cool if Bale was cast, but I'd rather see Pitt playing Moriart. For some reason seeing him and RDJ on screen just clicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"