The Doctor Doom Thread

They will not replace Kang with Doom. It's much easier to recast Majors than rewrite the entire saga's back half to convert it to a Doom story
Given how far they plan ahead they probably already have Doom linked to films in the phase after. Swapping out actors is one thing but many of these characters are involved in a ton of moving parts that is not quite as easy to muck about with.

They really have no excuse now not to introduce Doom in conjunction with Reed in some form. A couple years ago I expected Doom to show up well in advance of Reed in which case they might have had to retroactively link the two.

But I’d expect at this point they’ll be linked in some way from the start.

And Doom being introduced in the FF film (or a prior film featuring FF characters) without being a major character, just a concept, would seem ideal to me.

I want the idea of Doom and the legend of Doom to grow without over-exposing him too early.

What's the likelihood we'll get crash test dummy Doom again for this movie?

3697654B-6F15-4C76-A3ED-5C356B43641C.png EC440253-7051-4693-B7BE-59965AE773E6.png

there is a push for this Romani actor to be Doom. I can actually see it

Too old too young cant win with this crowd Feige

Still think Doom deserves his own origin film. They can intro Reed there, work in some Dr. Strange for the mystic aspects of the armor, and a lot of other concepts can be setup. Then work him in across the films like they originally did Fury could even end up with Doom v Kang if you needed it later.

Still think Doom deserves his own origin film. They can intro Reed there, work in some Dr. Strange for the mystic aspects of the armor, and a lot of other concepts can be setup. Then work him in across the films like they originally did Fury could even end up with Doom v Kang if you needed it later.

100%.
They nailed Mysterio’s look and Strange’s look & characterization and I think they can get Doom right too in both departments. As long as they get the best actor and writers

I'd say the Cap 4 title change adds fuel to the idea that real world developments have taken Doom out of play for the time being.

I'm honestly kinda checked out of the MCU until Doom and the X-Men are introduced. Just looking at the next three years' worth of projects and other than the FF nothing really gets my heart beat up.

I'm honestly kinda checked out of the MCU until Doom and the X-Men are introduced. Just looking at the next three years' worth of projects a other than the FF nothing really gets my heart beat up.
Thunderbolts could be fun looking at the writer, but the rest... not super interesting.

I'm honestly kinda checked out of the MCU until Doom and the X-Men are introduced. Just looking at the next three years' worth of projects and other than the FF nothing really gets my heart beat up.

How dare you not be overjoyed for soon to be instant classics like Agatha: Coven of Chaos.

No, I can't even say that with a straight face.

How dare you not be overjoyed for soon to be instant classics like Agatha: Coven of Chaos.

No, I can't even say that with a straight face.

While I like the Agatha character, the show COULD have introduced us to Cynthia Von Doom if they wanted to tie her character to her coven etc...a way to introduce ANYTHING related to Doom but Marvel once again screws over Victor....

I'd say the Cap 4 title change adds fuel to the idea that real world developments have taken Doom out of play for the time being.

If they do introduce us to the cast of the F4 come July at Comic Con, I wonder if they know who Doom will be even if he is only relegated to a cameo or something...then again too many things are making me wonder if Doom will ever be in the MCU...

Deadpool 3 sounds like Deadpool kills the Fox Marvel Universe

I'm looking forward to Thunderbolts myself but I do wish they had brought back Zemo, Abomination, and Justin Hammer as team members.

Though the Sentry rumors intrigue me.

Im hoping for masked Zemo again

rahal-nejraoui-baren-zemo-concept-art-by-rahalarts2.jpg

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back