Iron Man 3 The Iron Man 3 Easter Egg Thread

Not sure this counts as an easter egg per se, but I just rewatched IM1, and noticed that the Ten Rings logo that we see on all the TV feeds in IM3 was already there in a few scenes of IM1. Notably, when Tony is first taken hostage, and the terrorists are filming him with his hood being removed, the red banner behind them all has that same logo. It makes sense that it would, but it was a detail that I had completely missed before.
iron-man-ten-rings.jpg
That's an awesome find. One of my nitpicks from IM3 was that they didn't connect the Mandarin to the Ten Rings. So it's cool that it's atleast there if not actually mentioned in the film

I just took that as "Our brain is as amazing and beautiful as the galaxy." However, that take is really interesting and it's entirely plausible AIM would have interest in that sort of stuff.

Well, Killian does say something to Tony about that big guy with a Hammer falling from the skies

Its just my own personal view. But doesn't the Redsnapper getting his faceplate torn off (end battle) looks like Ultron at one point?

The scene when workers were clearing up the rubbles at Tony's blown up house moments before Jarvis activated the "House Party Protocol", there is an equipment that looks like the letter "A" in "Avengers".

While re watching the film, i only managed to get a DVD version from the library, so not the crisp clear BR quality, but did anyone find any new eggs?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"