The Enemies Of Wakanda - Villains of Black Panther thread

BatsDC

Side-Kicker
Reaction score
Who do you think will be facing off against the King of Wakanda in his solo film?

We already are potentially being introduced to Klaw in Avengers: Age of Ultron. But who else? Eric Killmonger? White Wolf?

Discuss!

KLAW baby KLAW!!
2541364-459651_klaw03_large.jpg

the murderous master of sound!

Who do you think will be facing off against the King of Wakanda in his solo film?

We already are potentially being introduced to Klaw in Avengers: Age of Ultron. But who else? Eric Killmonger? White Wolf?

Discuss!

M'baku, with Klaw would be a good duo for the first film. With Serkis most likely Klaw you just know that they will have him transformed into his sound form at some point with Serkis doing the mocap. I think you could even build M'baku up for the cinematic universe and do the story so that while Klaw is defeated, M'baku is a threat Panther can't over come in his first film. Making the White Gorilla cult and M'baku tied into the internal politics of Wakanda could make them a struggle T'challa can't over come with his fists alone.

Klaw should naturally be first. T'Challa must get his REVENGE!!!!!!!

But after that I think that Killmonger would blow people's minds. He was basically T'Challa's Bane decades before Bane even existed.

I hope Klaw gets something like his classic look. He can't just be Andy Serkis with a beard for the whole movie. I really hope his hand gets destroyed at some point.

M'baku, with Klaw would be a good duo for the first film. With Serkis most likely Klaw you just know that they will have him transformed into his sound form at some point with Serkis doing the mocap. I think you could even build M'baku up for the cinematic universe and do the story so that while Klaw is defeated, M'baku is a threat Panther can't over come in his first film. Making the White Gorilla cult and M'baku tied into the internal politics of Wakanda could make them a struggle T'challa can't over come with his fists alone.

I'd say they should be the other way around. The Whire Gorillas should be Klaw's means of controlling Wakanda. Then save Klaw to come back later as part of the Masters or the Intelligencia.

I hope Klaw gets something like his classic look. He can't just be Andy Serkis with a beard for the whole movie. I really hope his hand gets destroyed at some point.

It's Andy Serkis. They'd be insane not to have him mocap the transformed Klaw.

Discuss!

White Wolf in the first movie only as a cameo in the flashback to T'chaka's funeral (or at T'chaka's funeral if they make it happen present day). Then bring him back in a sequel.

i would be cool with Klaw having the big game hunter, Quaker beard look like we saw in the promo for Avengers 2 ( if that is him!) but i really want to see the full sound transformed dude in all his glory!.. but either way I am still just happy a BP movie is coming!

When should Klaw be transformed into his sound entity form? Only in the Black Panther movie? Or before then? Perhaps in Civil War he appears to be killed, or maybe even in Age of Ultron, but has really been converted to sound.

Or does he need to still be human at the start of the Black Panther movie so that he could appear in Wakanda and perhaps kill T'Chaka? But he could always appear in human form in flashbacks.

Yeah, I have to agree with most people. Klaw should be the main villain of the first film.

I wouldn't mind seeing Moses Magnum make appearance in a Black Panther film

well if marvel still had the rights.. Klaw could be in Avengers 2 looking for the vibrarium then gets transformed into sound in that new fantastic four movie (which aint going to happen) and then go from there!. so somewhere between avengers 2 and cap 2 dude needs to become the master blaster of bad guys!

If Serkis is indeed Klaw in AoU, I'd imagine they would do minor set up here and there throughout the movie for him, even set into motion how he gets his powers.

I'd give Klaw powers about 2/3 of the way through the movie to up the stakes. I do agree with others that Klaw should be villain number 1.

After that, Killmonger and White Wolf come to mind as clearly good choices, but I'm sure there are others as well.

Well he will need his ultrasonic blaster already in AOU because his hand was meant to have been chopped off by T'Challa years ago. It's only later that he takes on a completely sonic form.

But it was Ultron who freed Klaw from his sonic prison in the comics. However, I don't see that happening in AOU unless he's already going to be converted to pure sound, which is unlikely at this point.

The Klaw/M'Baku team up story from A:EMH would be a good storyline to use. And Nonso Anozie for M'baku please.

Klaw! he makes the most sense, since this is the first movie.

Klaw! And Moses magnum!

And never never man ape because we're all better than that!

Jacky Ido from Taxi Brooklyn & Inglorious Bastards would make a good Erik Killmonger
jacky_ido_leo_romba.jpg

M'baku the Man-Ape - Christopher Judge
Erik Killmonger - Laz Alonzo
Solomon Prey - Brian J. White

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"