the etymology of your name

Corrine, English varient of Corinne, which is the French form of Corrina (which is English or German :confused: :p) which means Maiden.
My last name means: (From the most accurate source availible, my Grandpa's autobiography/family tree) McCreery: Evolution from MacGuarie - Scottish
Mac = Son of
Guarie = The Proud

My first name was lame and my last name wasn't in there.

My first name means Gift of God and my surname is Descendant of little dark Eye . Whatever that is

hmm little dark eye intresting.

yoruba names can be tranlated directly.

my first name means 'god gives us joy/happiness'

and my surname's been altered so it no longer has a meaning.

Well my fist name is from Hebrew but I'm not Jewish that I know of, and my last name isnt listed.

My first name means the devils helper

my middle name means he who drives snakes

Ther's no info for my name,except that someone commented,and put Famous Bearer Jeffrey Dahmer.

it's a variant of GEOFFREY still means the same thing.

From an Old French form of a Germanic name. The second element is Germanic frid "peace", but the first element may be either gawia "territory", walah "stranger", gisil "hostage" or god "god" (see GODFREY). It is possible that two or more names merged into a single form. The name was introduced to England by the Normans, where it became common among the nobility. Famous literary bearers include the 12th-century chronicler Geoffrey of Monmouth and the 14th-century poet Geoffrey Chaucer, writer of 'The Canterbury Tales'.

ROBERT
Usage: English, French, Scandinavian, Czech, Russian
Other Scripts: Роберт (Russian)
Pronounced: RAH-burt (English), ro-BER (French) [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days, Websites, Comments
Options: Contribute Information, Add to List
Means "bright fame", derived from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and beraht "bright". The Normans introduced this name to Britain. It belonged to three kings of Scotland, including Robert the Bruce who restored the independence of Scotland from England in the 14th century. The author Robert Browning and poets Robert Burns and Robert Frost are famous literary bearers of this name. Also, Robert E. Lee was the commander of the Confederate army during the American Civil War.

"universal" and "barley hill"

universal barley hill - hehe

First name was there. Last name wasn't. But my last name if you look at those little carts in the mall that does the name background history say's my last name is a town in Spain and that's what it's derived from.

Somethin' 'bout a beach tree dweller or some crap like that.

(first name)An occupational surname for the person at the manor who dispensed the Lord's provisions to those who lived on his land and worked at his estate
in other words....I'm a butler :(

(last name) son of john

my first name is a variant of the name Muhammad (Means "praiseworthy", derived from Arabic hamida "to praise". This was the name of the prophet who founded the Islamic religion in the 7th century. This name, with all of its variants, is perhaps the most popular in the world.)

cheers

im not going to give away what my name is- but it's on there now because i specifically sent it in to the site- with the origin (which i knew)- for them to review. they reviewed it and added it about a year or two ago i think:up:

MAXIMILIAN
Usage: German, English
Pronounced: mak-si-MIL-ee-an, mak-si-MIL-yan
From the Roman name Maximilianus, which was derived from MAXIMUS. This was the name of a 3rd-century saint. It has also been borne by emperors of the Holy Roman Empire and an emperor of Mexico.

VINCENT
Usage: English, French, Dutch, Danish, Swedish
Pronounced: VIN-sent (English), ven-SAWN (French)
From the Roman name Vincentius, which was from Latin vincere "to conquer". This was the name of several saints. The postimpressionist painter Vincent van Gogh was a famous bearer of this name.

LEONARD
Usage: English
Pronounced: LEN-ardMeans "brave lion", derived from the Germanic element leon "lion" combined with hard "brave, hardy". This was the name of a 5th-century Frankish saint who is the patron of peasants and prisoners.

LUNDQVIST

was not found in this database. :down

NICHOLAS
Usage: English, French
Pronounced: NI-ko-las (English), nee-ko-LA (French) [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Websites, Comments
From the Greek name Νικολαος (Nikolaos) which meant "victory of the people" from Greek νικη (nike) "victory" and λαος (laos) "people". Saint Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop from Anatolia who, according to legend, saved the daughters of a poor man from lives of prostitution. He is also known as Santa Claus (from Dutch Sinterklaas), the bringer of Christmas presents. He is the patron saint of children, sailors and merchants, and Greece and Russia. Nicholas was also the name of two czars of Russia and five popes.

2nd and last name were not found.

Harlekin said:
NICHOLAS
Usage: English, French
Pronounced: NI-ko-las (English), nee-ko-LA (French) [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Websites, Comments
From the Greek name Νικολαος (Nikolaos) which meant "victory of the people" from Greek νικη (nike) "victory" and λαος (laos) "people". Saint Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop from Anatolia who, according to legend, saved the daughters of a poor man from lives of prostitution. He is also known as Santa Claus (from Dutch Sinterklaas), the bringer of Christmas presents. He is the patron saint of children, sailors and merchants, and Greece and Russia. Nicholas was also the name of two czars of Russia and five popes.

2nd and last name were not found.

Thanks for doing the work for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"