DAMN....IT'S SPOOKY HOW ACCURATE THAT IS! :eek: :D

semi interesting...

ROBERT
Usage: English, French, Scandinavian, Czech, Russian
Other Scripts: Роберт (Russian)
Pronounced: RAH-burt (English), ro-BER (French) [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days, Websites, Comments
Options: Contribute Information, Add to List
Means "bright fame", derived from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and beraht "bright". The Normans introduced this name to Britain. It belonged to three kings of Scotland, including Robert the Bruce who restored the independence of Scotland from England in the 14th century. The author Robert Browning and poets Robert Burns and Robert Frost are famous literary bearers of this name. Also, Robert E. Lee was the commander of the Confederate army during the American Civil War.

Morg said:
ROBERT
Usage: English, French, Scandinavian, Czech, Russian
Other Scripts: Роберт (Russian)
Pronounced: RAH-burt (English), ro-BER (French) [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days, Websites, Comments
Means "bright fame", derived from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and beraht "bright". The Normans introduced this name to Britain. It belonged to three kings of Scotland, including Robert the Bruce who restored the independence of Scotland from England in the 14th century. The author Robert Browning and poets Robert Burns and Robert Frost are famous literary bearers of this name. Also, Robert E. Lee was the commander of the Confederate army during the American Civil War.

We have the same name!!! :eek:

Luke: From the Greek name Λουκας (Loukas) which meant "from Lucania". Lucania was a region in Italy. Saint Luke, the author of the third Gospel and Acts in the New Testament, was a doctor who travelled in the company of Saint Paul.

Christopher- Christ Bearer
And my last name Berdan wasn't found.

Catherine:
The Romans associated it with Greek καθαρος (katharos) "pure" and changed their spelling from Katerina to Katharina to reflect this. The name belonged to a 4th-century saint and martyr from Alexandria who was tortured on the famous Catherine wheel. Another saint by this name was Catherine of Siena, a 14th-century mystic. This name was also borne by two empresses of Russia, including Catherine the Great, and by three of Henry VIII's wives.

St. Catherine of Siena is actually who I'm named after.

No info on my last name.

hmm.

"JOHN
English form of Johannes, which was the Latin form of the Greek name Ιωαννης (Ioannes), itself derived from the Hebrew name Yochanan meaning "YAHWEH is gracious". This name owes its consistent popularity to two New Testament characters, both highly revered as saints. The first was John the Baptist, the forerunner of Jesus Christ and a victim of beheading by Herod Antipas. The second was the apostle John, also supposedly the author of the fourth Gospel and Revelation. The name has been borne by 23 popes, as well as kings of England, Hungary, Poland, Portugal and France. It was also borne by the poet John Milton and the philosopher John Locke.

JOHN LOCKE? as in the bald guy from lost?! holy ****in **** AND JUMPIN TOADS ABLAZE

*clears throat* sorry, please continue with your bickering

"FITZGERALD
Means "son of Gerald" in Anglo-Norman French."

funny cause my great-great grandfather's name was Gerald Poppyseed (yes, like heroin. and, yes, the name "Fitzgerald" is from my adoptive great-grandfather) and as for the nationallity of the name, my great grandfather was british and my family before him on my mother's side were originally french immigrants, so it all fits together quite nicely.

GERALD
Usage: English
Pronounced: JER-awld [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days, Comments
From a Germanic name meaning "rule of the spear", from the element ger "spear" combined with wald "rule". This name was brought to Britain by the Normans.

so that makes fitzgerald "son of rule of the spear"

I am of the machete, or hatchet, family.

Mosenberg was not found in this database. Names that sound similar to Mosenberg:
McNab McNabb

David: "beloved" (already knew that)
Michael: "Who is like God?" (knew that too... but it sounds like a riddle)
******: Funnily enough, my last name just means my last name:confused:

First name is either tatoo or Scotsman. Last name was not in data base.

From a Germanic name meaning "ruler of the army", composed of the elements wald "rule" and heri "army".

JOSHUA Gender: Masculine
Usage: English, Biblical
Pronounced: JAH-shu-wa, JAW-shwa [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Websites, Comments
Options: Contribute Information, Add to List From the Hebrew name Yehoshua which meant "YAHWEH is salvation". Joshua was one of the twelve spies sent into Canaan by Moses in the Old Testament. After Moses died Joshua succeeded him as leader of the Israelites. The name Jesus was a variant of the name Joshua.

Ironic.

NICOLE Gender: Feminine
Usage:
French, English
Pronounced:
nee-KOL (French), ni-KOL (English) [key]
Extra Info:
Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Websites, Comments
French feminine form of NICHOLAS, commonly used in the English-speaking world.

From the Greek name Νικολαος (Nikolaos) which meant "victory of the people" from Greek νικη (nike) "victory" and λαος (laos) "people". Saint Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop from Anatolia who, according to legend, saved the daughters of a poor man from lives of prostitution. He is also known as Santa Claus (from Dutch Sinterklaas), the bringer of Christmas presents. He is the patron saint of children, sailors and merchants, and Greece and Russia. Nicholas was also the name of two czars of Russia and five popes.

Cool. :up: :) I couldn't find my last name though. :down:

First Name:

Bryan (only came up as Brian. My spelling is more Gaelic I believe)
The meaning of this name is not known for certain but it is possibly related to the Old Celtic element bre meaning "hill", or by extension "high, noble". Brian Boru was an Irish king who thwarted Viking attempts to conquer Ireland in the 11th century. He was victorious in the Battle of Clontarf, but he himself was slain.

Middle Name:
Kevin
Anglicized form of the Irish name Caoimhín, derived from the older Irish Coemgen, composed of the Old Irish elements coem "kind, gentle, handsome" and gein "birth". Saint Caoimhin established a monastery in Ireland and is the patron saint of Dublin.

Last Name:
It didn't come up, but I guess since Fitzgerald means 'Son of Gerlad' that Fitzpatrick means 'Son of Patrick'.

BRENDEN
Usage: English
Pronounced: BREN-den [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names
Variant of BRENDAN

BRENDAN
Usage: Irish, English
Pronounced: BREN-dan [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days
From Brendanus, the Latinized form of the Irish name Bréanainn which was derived from a Welsh word meaning "prince". Saint Brendan was a 6th-century Irish abbot. According to legend he and 17 other monks crossed the Atlantic and reached North America.

sweet. I'm a prince.

First Name #1 = (Spanish/Latin) "Mercies" I've also heard "Benevolant" too.
First Name #2 = (Irish) "Ireland"

Last Name #1 = (English/Welsh) "Winter"
Last Name #2 = (Germanic) "German for Miller"

Wow!! My name is that of a Jewish female!! :eek:

It means "Jewel" or "Ornament" in Hebrew.

TIMOTHY
Usage: English, Biblical
Pronounced: TIM-u-thee [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Websites, Comments
From the Greek name Τιμοθεος (Timotheos) meaning "honouring God", derived from τιμαω (timao) "to honour" and θεος (theos) "god". Saint Timothy was a companion of Paul on his missionary journeys and was the recipient of two of Paul's epistles that appear in the New Testament. According to tradition, he was martyred at Ephesus after protesting the worship of Artemis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"