the Nano Tech?

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
back in the fist movie when Peter and Norman first meet peter tells him that he did a paper on Oscorps Nano Tech..

now my question is do any of you think this will this have anything to do with the next movie?

Maybe Venom?

Maybe Harry seeing his dad?

Maybe Harry becoming the goblin?

could this have been send up right from the start?

I'm pretty sure that was simply implying the ingredients of the "performance enhancers".

kaijunexus said:
I'm pretty sure that was simply implying the ingredients of the "performance enhancers".
where did you get that from?

Yes I just had an idea. Harry's trying to build back his company with a new type of clothing to be put on the market. It'll be called smart-clothes. Using nano-tech developed by daddy, his first prototype is a spidey costume he makes for peter after his orignal gets torn apart by sandman. It's an "i'm sorry for pimp smacking you last time" present. Of course the prototype is evil and makes peter turn emo-style etc.

there's my theory...

Wesyeed said:
Yes I just had an idea. Harry's trying to build back his company with a new type of clothing to be put on the market. It'll be called smart-clothes. Using nano-tech developed by daddy, his first prototype is a spidey costume he makes for peter after his orignal gets torn apart by sandman. It's an "i'm sorry for pimp smacking you last time" present. Of course the prototype is evil and makes peter turn emo-style etc.

there's my theory...

Harry could make a suit somehow laced with performance enhancers or the goblin formula & then he mysteriously gives this new suit to Peter to wear but it gives him split personalities & turns him bad while he is in it. They wouldn't need a symbiote if they took this approach. I wouldn't want Venom to be a chemical reaction, so the alien symbiote has to stay in there.

ok, i was writing this really long verison of thiss, then my power died and i lost all that i wrote, so im going to try this again, and make it less story like.
ill fix it later, i just wanna get this down
I'm going to combine yours.
Peter hears on the news about this Sandman robbing a bank.
He goes to stop him, fails, and gets his suit destroyed in the process.
Harry, watching the news, asks his scientists to combine the Nano-Tech with the Performance Enhancers.
Pete goes to the Bugle after his beating, and sees Eddie trying to sell pics of the sandman fight.
Pete manages to convince Jonah to buy his pics and not Eddie's.
Betty then flirts with Pete. Pete declines, talkin about MJ.
Pete goes home, MJ is out rehearsing for her play.
Chocolate cake girl comes over and tells him that his friend was here, but left a package for him.
She leaves.
Peter opens it up.
Its a Red and Blue spidey suit, only a bit darker.
He tries it on, and goes out swingin.
He feels stronger in the new suit.
He test it out, and finds he is much stronger.
He hears comotion not too far away, and finds sandman robbing something else.
Pete while fighting sandman, gets real angry and beats sandman to a pulp, and kinda enjoys it. all the while the suit is getting darker. by the end of the fight it is black. Eddie happens to be near this, and takes pictures of it all.
Eddie rushes to the Bugle to sell the pics to Jameson.
Pete is already there. and has sold them.
Jameson fires Eddie, because a freelancer keeps scooping him.
Eddie gets pissed at Pete again.
Pete leaves and winds up late for the play, and MJ scolds him for it, he yells at her and takes off.
The next day, he goes to class, but Curt is missing, and his lab is destroyed.
He decides to try and find out what happened, but hears of a Spider-Man day in his honour, and attends it instead of finding out where Curt is.
At the ceremony, the lizard attacks some people and rushes back into the sewer, Pete doesnt follow.
more to come, i'm tired, it's after 7am, im goin to bed, ill finish it later. and expand it.

Would anyone really be happy if this were the new Venom story?

ben_reilly_s_s said:
ok, i was writing this really long verison of thiss, then my power died and i lost all that i wrote, so im going to try this again, and make it less story like.
ill fix it later, i just wanna get this down
I'm going to combine yours.
Peter hears on the news about this Sandman robbing a bank.
He goes to stop him, fails, and gets his suit destroyed in the process.
Harry, watching the news, asks his scientists to combine the Nano-Tech with the Performance Enhancers.
Pete goes to the Bugle after his beating, and sees Eddie trying to sell pics of the sandman fight.
Pete manages to convince Jonah to buy his pics and not Eddie's.
Betty then flirts with Pete. Pete declines, talkin about MJ.
Pete goes home, MJ is out rehearsing for her play.
Chocolate cake girl comes over and tells him that his friend was here, but left a package for him.
She leaves.
Peter opens it up.
Its a Red and Blue spidey suit, only a bit darker.
He tries it on, and goes out swingin.
He feels stronger in the new suit.
He test it out, and finds he is much stronger.
He hears comotion not too far away, and finds sandman robbing something else.
Pete while fighting sandman, gets real angry and beats sandman to a pulp, and kinda enjoys it. all the while the suit is getting darker. by the end of the fight it is black. Eddie happens to be near this, and takes pictures of it all.
Eddie rushes to the Bugle to sell the pics to Jameson.
Pete is already there. and has sold them.
Jameson fires Eddie, because a freelancer keeps scooping him.
Eddie gets pissed at Pete again.
Pete leaves and winds up late for the play, and MJ scolds him for it, he yells at her and takes off.
The next day, he goes to class, but Curt is missing, and his lab is destroyed.
He decides to try and find out what happened, but hears of a Spider-Man day in his honour, and attends it instead of finding out where Curt is.
At the ceremony, the lizard attacks some people and rushes back into the sewer, Pete doesnt follow.
more to come, i'm tired, it's after 7am, im goin to bed, ill finish it later. and expand it.

I like this. I have another scene to add. It has venom in it. I made a thread for it but people didn't like it. I'll try it again here though.

I kinda got some of the idea from another poster. Anyway...

Zooms on the clock to the left of Jonah's desk. It says 10:31. It zooms out until the clock is blurred and there is a shot of Jonah on the phone. The last words you hear are... "Ok get it by tomorrow, as a matter o'fact your fired!". He then gets up and goes to the elevator and rides to the bottom floor. He walks out onto the empty parking lot (except for his car). He starts walking to his car when he hear a dull thump. He looks around. He looks at the surrounding buildings. He finally spots a dark figure in the shadows on top of one of the hi-rises. He instanly thinks it's spiderman and he start mouthing off. Then the cam zooms to the figure, which is still silluoetted in the darkness. Suddenly the figure smiles and shows his white, long, sharp teeth. Jonah is to busy talking to notice that this figure has smiled, and that spiderman can't smile since his mask covers his mouth. He finally heads for his car, walking a little more briskly now. He takes one more look back at the rooftop. The figure is now gone. Jonah figures he scared spidey away with his harsh words. Just as Jonah has reached his car, WHAM. Venom lands on the hood of the car causing damage under his dense body weight. Venom smiles again. Jonah is scared but he has never seen this creature before so he takes on step back. He starts to get his phone and call the police when... THWIP! Venom webs his mouth shut and then webs him to the wall. He then Jumps all the way to the top of the building and heads away. In the morning, Peter finds his boss webbed to the wall and calls the police. They take him off and he tells the police his story. He says it was spidey(cuz he blames everything on spiderman), but he had mutated or something and that he was more dangerous than ever. They obviously don't believe and him and they ignore his story. Peter overhears and wonders who/what the mystery thing is. The movie then continues in the office... blah blah blah. I'm done.

This scene happens after they have shown how eddie becomes venom.

Also, when Jonah Jameson is attacked the is no music throughout that whole scene.

Jonah doesn't suffocate under the webbing because the webbing fell after after a few minutes.

Suggestions and constructive critisism is welcome.

Whaddaya Think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"