The Flash The Flash Episode 16: "Rogue Time

And here we have the reason Captain Cold doesn't kill anymore.

Barry making deals with villains.

This is pretty much the start of them being enemies, yet kind of associates.

Pretty entertaining episode.

Really enjoying Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell's performances as Captain Cold and Heat Wave. Dante was such a *****e-bag. Nice to see Golden Glider show up although the gold gun was a bit much. Kind of disappointing that everything from last week was undone but I guess some of the differences were interesting. I thought the scene with Wells and Cisco was pretty eerie knowing what happened there last time. Great action during the heist scene. Loved the Rogues name drop. Awesome scene with Reverse Flash killing Iris' boss. Barry finally suspicious about Dr. Wells. Preview for next week looks fun.

I feel like with each episode, Miller is playing Cold more silly.

He's theatrical.

This episode was bleh, some progress but mostly bleh. The rogues were okay not feeling Lisa's gun at all. The Barry time travel plot was poorly done and after last weeks high I felt completely let down.

Not a great episode. They reset everything just to have this triangle between Barry, Iris, and Eddie. Glad Cisqo is alive, but too bad about Mason. Now we can see why Cold and Heatwave will be in the spinoff. Barry's priorities are messed up in this episode.

Good episode. Not as amazing as last week's though. Loved seeing Peyton List as Lisa Snart. That part where Wells takes Cisco to the reverse Flash trap and tells him the "like a son" line was eerie!

Cold, Heatwave, and the sister were all terrible. Thankfully everything else around them was good. :up:
Actually I am kinda enjoying Cold's personality, in a "so bad that its enjoyable" way. :D

I must just be getting used to them, but Captain Cold, his sister, and Heatwave didn't bother me at all, and I really couldn't stand them in their previous episode.

Anyway, I liked this episode. Not as dramatic as last week's, but we needed a breather. All the little changes were kinda neat, and I enjoyed Dante's confession to Cisco. Cisco's a cool character, so it's nice to see him getting development. The best part of the episode, however, was Barry finally twigging to Wells being evil. I can't wait to see how he handles this.

I enjoyed Cisco's arc in this episode. It was a great way to explore his background on this show.

And I don't really mind Cold, Heatwave, or Lisa at all.

My only problem is that I have a hard time believing on how those three can come off as such a big threat.

I mean their guns are strong, but at the end of the day, they're just guns. There's no way that those three alone could take on a huge barrage of armed thugs on their own.

I'm not sure how to feel about Barry's "deal" with Cold, but it somewhat makes sense at the moment. Cold, at least, has been established as being a villain with some code of ethics. He doesn't unnecessarily kill people and he only targets those who would do him physical harm so I can buy him adhering to Barry's offer at the moment.

The Rouge episodes always seem so lackluster because they come after such great episodes. Reverse Flash, Time Travel, they're just not as impressive.

I'm at least happy that they didn't have Barry involved in a sequence where he's shown having physical trouble in apprehending Cold and Heatwave.

What was shown tonight was a more accurate representation of how easy it would be for Barry to take down most of his rogues on their own...in the way he apprehended Weather Wizard and Cold without much difficulty.

This was a really great episode,but for some reason they always find a way to bring it down a notch by the end.(For such a great season,I'm disappointed I'm not really able to give the show more 10s.This was a 9.I have to mention it again,since luis doesn't know how to use the "make voting public" option.:whatever:)

I'll start with the good. I love Captain Cold! I love the guy! Every stinkin' second he's on is a joy to watch.They are smart to try and showcase him in the upcoming team up show.I also liked Heatwave and Cold's hot sister.(See what I did there?:awesome:) I was a bit disappointed she wasn't wearing gold or something.Why does all the villains have to wear black? Do they know we have color tv these days? A neat little invention.Weather Wizard should've worn something better too....

Ah,the Weather Wizard.All that build up and he's locked away in record time.:hehe: Barry's got to take it easy with the unmasking in front of villains in the pipeline.Hasn't he learned his lesson?:nono:

It was really cool to see events unfold,similarly,but different.Wells convo with Cisco was eerie and heartwarming at the same time.You didn't know if he was being sincere or getting ready to thrust his hyperspeed hand though his chest again.

The stuff with Cisco's brother wasn't really all that interesting.It reminded me of the original Flash show,though. Where there was always some "family drama" between Barry and his dad,Tina & her mom,etc. So I didn't really mind it.

Cisco thinking he was getting lucky was hilarious.:lmao: Sorry Cisco,but you really should know better.:oldrazz:

Joe had some great lines despite not getting a lot to do.

I called Mason getting killed this week.Well,you wouldn't know that if you didn't read my review of last weeks show elsewhere,but I did.:woot:

The biggest bring-down as usual was the Iris triangle subplot.I Just.Don't.CARE. I mean,I must say this a thousand times,but it's starting to get more annoying than the way they forced Laurel on us on Arrow. Just drop that storyline already. I'm not shedding any tears over Linda's imminent departure either.

I never like having the villain know the hero's I.D. It almost always results in a convoluted relationship. I don't like the thought of it here either. But I'm guessing it's a way to silence the whining of "Like,why doesn't he like just run up to him and take away his gun?DUH!"
N2Mr1ge.gif

Well,I guess now we have a convoluted reason where Barry can/can't stop Cold depending on if Cold does/doesn't listen to Barry on any given day?:shrug:

Anyway,looking forward to the triumphant return of the Trickster next week!:hmr:

A decent episode and even though the timeline was altered it wasn't as impressive as least week's epiosde, though. I did like when Barry and Capt. Cold had their little chat thuogh and Cisco's OK. But I really can't wait for next weeks epiosde though. Looks like fun. :)

I find it ironic that so many people complain about sticking to the source material, but then do an about face whenever some accurately-adopted character proves too "campy" for their tastes. Is it really that hard to accept that a dark, serious villain like Reverse Flash can coexist with a fun villain like Cold?

i find it ironic that so many people complain about sticking to the source material, but then do an about face whenever some accurately-adopted character proves too "campy" for their tastes. Is it really that hard to accept that a dark, serious villain like reverse flash can coexist with a fun villain like cold?

qft

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"