The Flash The Flash Episode 1x15 - Out of Time

Wells' identity confirmed: Eobard Thawne.

I got pretty emotional when Cisco started to tear up

Wells is Eobard, Barry finally tells Iris and they kiss, Cisco NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Best episode BY FAR.

okay I love this show :-) but the writing is killing the enjoyment for me. I'd like some opinions from some other serious fans! is it because no one has any imagination on the writing staff, or is it just too hard to come up with villans to match the flash? I have let it go in the past but it happens in every episode now. for example tonight, the bad guy pulls up in a car 50 feet behind them and attacks them with a lightning strike. Barry gets both of them out in a micro second but can't run 50 feet to the car behind them pull the guy out and beat him to a pulp before it goes to commercial and on to the next scene with no explanation??! Why didn't he go get him? He wasn't hurt? And then the guy attacks the police station, the flash appears and holds some rod up rather than just beating him to a pulp again. and they move on to next scene not explaining how the guy just walked out without the fastest man on the planet being able to catch and subdue him even if he had to run someone else to the hospital and then come back he could have caught him. I'm having trouble suspending disbelief at writing this bad... It's childish in its simplicity and lack of depth. Am I the only one thinking they are ruining a great show?

The only thing I hate with this episode is that they're not going to have the balls to follow through with everything they just done.

Epic plane crash to open the episode. Loved seeing Cisco and Wells watching Buster Keaton. Nice showing of Weather Wizard's powers and great to see the wand actually show up. Wells' reveal to Cisco that he's Eobard Thawne was awesome. I thought the tsunami CGI looked pretty good and was surprised that Barry came clean to Iris. Barry accidentally running back in time was pretty cool and the "Oh Boy" nod to Quantum Leap made me laugh.

okay I love this show :-) but the writing is killing the enjoyment for me. I'd like some opinions from some other serious fans! is it because no one has any imagination on the writing staff, or is it just too hard to come up with villans to match the flash? I have let it go in the past but it happens in every episode now. for example tonight, the bad guy pulls up in a car 50 feet behind them and attacks them with a lightning strike. Barry gets both of them out in a micro second but can't run 50 feet to the car behind them pull the guy out and beat him to a pulp before it goes to commercial and on to the next scene with no explanation??! Why didn't he go get him? He wasn't hurt? And then the guy attacks the police station, the flash appears and holds some rod up rather than just beating him to a pulp again. and they move on to next scene not explaining how the guy just walked out without the fastest man on the planet being able to catch and subdue him even if he had to run someone else to the hospital and then come back he could have caught him. I'm having trouble suspending disbelief at writing this bad... It's childish in its simplicity and lack of depth. Am I the only one thinking they are ruining a great show?
Really your first post is a troll post?

Sooo pretty much the viewer is the only one who knows everything thats gone on this episode? As in next episode Cisco isn't dead, and didn't confront Wells, as well as Iris knowing Barry is Flash.. The only person with memory of the day will be Barry (and us) correct?

Wells is Eobard, Barry finally tells Iris and they kiss, Cisco NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Best episode BY FAR.

Awesome episode. :yay:
Iris won't remember and Cisco is alive since Flash go back in time :yay:

"Weather Wizard" is trending on twitter. Who would've thought that would happen?

It's crazy how the quality of this show has sky rocketed. Not sure, but was that the season finale? I sure hope not.

It's crazy how the quality of this show has sky rocketed. Not sure, but was that the season finale? I sure hope not.
No the last episode is 1x23. So 23rd Episode got about 7 Episodes left. Each episode is going to be better then the next

Good episode, though that had to be the quickest retcon in the history of television lol.

If they use the time-travel thing to retcon Cisco finding out about Thawne, and Iris finding out about Barry, then I'm going to be REALLY annoyed

No the last episode is 1x23. So 23rd Episode got about 7 Episodes left. Each episode is going to be better then the next

Awesome. Yeah, each episode is building off the next. I bloody love this show. :woot:

If they use the time-travel thing to retcon Cisco finding out about Thawne, and Iris finding out about Barry, then I'm going to be REALLY annoyed

Why? I thought that was kind of cool. It will all be redoscovered soon I assume. They pretty much put a great season finale into the middle of a season amd can now work off of that strength.

Because they're making progress, and impressively fast. So don't chicken out, don't do something this big if you're just going to IMMEDIATELY undo it. That's just lame.

I can't believe dr. Wells can make a hologram of him self. So that's how he did it. He could be in two places at once. I wanna see Barry and the reverse flash fight. Oh and now iris knows that Barry is the flash. Now thier relationship will be kinetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"