The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 14 "Escape from Earth-2"

Ive heard some speculate the man in the iron mask is Henry Allen of earth 1 that seems unlikely now

Last edited:
Good lord the security in this place...

Ugh, I love this show but why oh WHY are all the villains so damn campy? This Geomancer guy is ripped right out of Batman '66. I'm almost wondering if its intentional.

Ugh, I love this show but why oh WHY are all the villains so damn campy? This Geomancer guy is ripped right out of Batman '66. I'm almost wondering if its intentional.

Intentional would be worse than inept writing in it's own way.

So if the dude in the helmet ends up actually being Jay, the guy pretending to be him is Earth-2 Hunter Zolomon and he made up the adoption story to cover up why his name wasn't also Jay Garrick on Earth 1?

So if the dude in the helmet ends up actually being Jay, the guy pretending to be him is Earth-2 Hunter Zolomon and he made up the adoption story to cover up why his name wasn't also Jay Garrick on Earth 1?

Maybe we find out in ten minutes.

Does Barry need an inspirational speech to get out of bed and brush his teeth in the morning too?

Jesus girl... Things are a bit bigger than your friends right now Jesse!

I figured Jay was gonna get sucked in one way or the other.

no matter what world, Caitlin will lose her man:o
Also that was ending was completely obvious since he decided to stand near the vortex with his back facing it while it was still trying to close

Seriously Jay? How much of a moron do you have to be to stand near a closing breach knowing full well Zoom is coming? :facepalm:

Amazing episode though. :djs:

Great Episode! the ending was predictable, however I believe Zoom will find away to return.

So Helmetman was tapping Jay Garrick. Maybe Helmetman is an old/aged Jay Garrick?

Why do they have to make Jay do something so stupid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"