The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 14 "Escape from Earth-2"

Well if Zoom took Jay then I guess we can close the Jay is Zoom theory. I really wanted to know what that masked guy was going to say after "Jay".

Good episode.

Why can't "Helmetman" just take off his helmet? Clearly he's been there for months, so he must have to eat.

Well if Zoom took Jay then I guess we can close the Jay is Zoom theory. I really wanted to know what that masked guy was going to say after "Jay".

Good episode.

Well, we could tell the Jay we've seen wasn't Zoom because he was trapped in Earth One while Zoom was terrorizing Earth Two.

Good episode.

Unless we've got another speed mirage shtick going on. We were skeptical of Wells being the RF last season early on due to both being in the same room together. Then we found out about the speed mirage thing.

Unless Zoom is so ridiculously fast that he could "zoom" in and out of the portal without anyone around him noticing, I think we can joss the "speed mirage" theory. If he was that fast, he wouldn't need Barry's speed.

Well, we could tell the Jay we've seen wasn't Zoom because he was trapped in Earth One while Zoom was terrorizing Earth Two.

Unless we've got another speed mirage shtick going on. We were skeptical of Wells being the RF last season early on due to both being in the same room together. Then we found out about the speed mirage thing.
Yeah. I kinda don't want Jay to be Zoom because it would be a rehash of a similar angle from season 1. Maybe the guy in the mask is Earth 2 Eddie Thawne?

Good episode.

If it's a rehash of the Thawne arc from Season one then Jay could still be in play. Add time travel and Jay makes a good candidate. He's obsessed over his time without his power, he gets injected with the v-9, starting an addiction on a cellular level, maybe even needing it or it's affects to live and later finds he can absorb Speed Force, like mainlining heroin... BOOM. Evil speedster caught in a time loop. Would explain why Zoom never finished the job on Earth Two especially since we know Jay admitted that Zoom didn't steal his speed before arriving on Earth One.

Just an idea. I am definitely on the "masked man" is Eddie train now.

This was a much better episode than last week's.

I'm glad Jay's gone since he was a dull character. At least he went out on a high note.

Killer Frost is a much better villain when she's not mooning over Ronnie.

How the hell did the team get up an icy mountain without falling?

I think the man in the iron mask is Jay, and Zoom is Henry Allen. The body types seem right.

I've heard a theory that Zoom is Earth-1 Jay, the guy in the helmet is Earth-2 Jay, and the Jay we've seen is Earth-3 Jay.

Zoom's jawline definitely resembles Henry, but that could be the mask distorting it, too, who knows?

Great to see Jay in action however little this episode, hope they don't keep him out of the action for too long. Was also a great episode for Zoom after seeing so little of him after episode 2-06.

If the actor that played Geomancer wants to never act again, he has my full support, because I don't get the impression that he even tried to make his lines work.

Zoom was such a badass in this episode.

So the man in the iron mask could be jay Garrick from another world or jay Garrick is zoom. However that hardly makes any sense but in season 1 we saw Harrison wells and reverse flash in the same room at the same time so a speed mirage isn't impossible. Keep in mind jay left for a period of time enough time to go back to earth 2. Who really knows just a theory.

I knew jay would get pulled back into the breach. He asked for that to happen.

So IF that's Jay in the iron mask, then who was the guy on the main Earth? And if it's not Jay, and he was saying that Zoom is Jay, then still; who was the Jay on Earth 1?

Could zoom be Jay Garrick's twin

Cobalt Blue I believe is Barry's in comics

Only thing I can make work

That's what I was thinking, too.

We'll see.

Cobalt blues, blue flame correlates to blue lightning

Malcolm Thawne was an adoptee, this correlates to earth 1 Hunter Zolomon being adopted

I think I've got it

didn't cisco find out there was some sort of projection system that thawne built in his force field holding cell for RF?

Yeah there was a bit of the speed mirage used by Eobard ,when he beat him self up to Fool the star labs team,and the cops. But there was tech involved too, other wise that image of zoom wouldn't have shown up in the force field container Cisco built which he saw , before Thawne killed him and activated Cisco's meta human precognition ability's

Last edited:
I guess someone must have forgotten to give Earth-2 Harrison Wells the memo that his Earth-1 Counterpart is considered both legally dead and a murderer due to Eobard Thawne so I'm not sure what kind of life he could have with Jessie on Earth-1.lol

I guess someone must have forgotten to give Earth-2 Harrison Wells the memo that his Earth-1 Counterpart is considered both legally dead and a murderer due to Eobard Thawne so I'm not sure what kind of life he could have with Jessie on Earth-1.lol

Better a life in secret on Earth One than a public grave on Earth Two. ;)

well he's been living in star labs for most of the season and he know how with joe keeps his secrets like oliver does. That joe will weirdly get away with keeping said secrets and get mad at his partner for him self not telling them when it's his fault when they find out what he's hiding in a nasty way. yet blame will weirdly be on them and they won't question it or tell their captain or the D.A. lady who got those cells in iron heights which didn't have a meta human prisoner til now .

Ahhh joe.

Even though king shark should be there as well as part of patty's first capture of a meta human/ creature. well king shark will be addressed next week with Diggle and his wife's guest star appearance.

Better a life in secret on Earth One than a public grave on Earth Two. ;)

lol true.

Though I'm still wondering on two major plotholes...

1. How the hell did Geomancer find Team Flash at Star Labs?

2. Where was Barry coming from when he entered the room where Zoom was (temporarily) holding Wells hostage? It looked like he was coming out of a portal but we never saw him go through one.

Fantastic episode. :up: The mystery of who Zoom is is killing me. :argh: I was all convinced that Earth 2 Jay is Zoom when he conveniently disappeared after facing off with Geomancer but then during those times Zoom was facing off with the gang at Earth 2, he was with Caitlin, Iris, and Joe so I guess not? :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"