The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 15 "King Shark"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
S2-E15 KING SHARK

“ARROW’S” DIGGLE AND LILA CROSS OVER TO “THE FLASH” TO TAKE ON KING SHARK – When King Shark escapes from an A.R.G.U.S. holding tank, Lila and Diggle travel to Central City to warn The Flash. King Shark shows up at the West house and attacks Joe, Iris, Wally and Barry.

Extended Promo
[YT]/watch?v=PxSLk4ILNrk[/YT]

2OaeO0R.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so into this Zoom thing that I really don't want to see anything else. Not interested in filler episodes at this point but I understand why they have to do them.

I lost my mind when King Shark appeared, so to get a full on episode with him BONUS!!!!!!

OMG finally this show has jumped the ..... you know.

fonz.jpg

Had to get in and say that before anyone else. But seriously, there has to be some plot contrivance that allows Barry to jump King Shark, and surely Cisco will make some wisecrack about it.

If there can be an episode about Grodd, then there can be an episode about King Shark.

So, it doesn't look like they are going to tie Lyla into the multiverse at all, unless they are just not showing us that part. Why call her harbinger then?

[YT]yfwfxz6lJHg[/YT]

I love Cisco : "Cue the Jaws soundtrack".:woot:

There are SO many movie references this season. I feel like they are just copy/pasting story lines from other great stories. Still, looking forward to seeing King Shark again, dug him the first time.

I feel like they are messing up the flow of the zoom story line.

Diggle's facial expressions are a huge win. Looking forward to those scenes.

We aren't gonna let Zoom get away with it... We will for most of the episode. Also... That acting from Snow? Yeah...

Maybe it's something I missed but how does the Flash's team pay for that lab and the equipment?

"We're going to need a bigger Flash" - Of course they did that.

Some things I'm not thrilled with so far in the episode, but that was a fun line.

Is Barry going to put another person (Wally) in danger like he did with Patty and the Turtle?

Dang does King Shark look nice! :wow: Can't believe they did this on a CW budget!

IIRC Eobard as Wells left his will and STAR Labs to Barry.

Still doesn't explain how any of this is paid for and maintained. The cash that would be involved would make Barry an overnight billionaire/millionaire. Even with his speed, who is maintaining that giant facility? All the exotic matter and equipment, satellite hook ups ect. that's in play each week ain't chump change.

Which brings up another question now that Diggs showed up... ARGUS was aware the whole time about Zoom... And they are cool beans with an interdimensional speed demon from another Earth being handled by five people at an abandoned research facility?

Still doesn't explain how any of this is paid for and maintained. The cash that would be involved would make Barry an overnight billionaire/millionaire. Even with his speed, who is maintaining that giant facility? All the exotic matter and equipment, satellite hook ups ect. that's in play each week ain't chump change.

Which brings up another question now that Diggs showed up... ARGUS was aware the whole time about Zoom... And they are cool beans with an interdimensional speed demon from another Earth being handled by five people at an abandoned research facility?

Now that you mention it.....:hmm

I feel like Jesse should have way more post-traumatic stress. She's bummed out she's not with her friends or can't go back home. She's way too normal right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"