The Flash The Flash Season 5, Episode 8 - “What’s Past is Prologue” (100th Episode!!)

I think sherloque is saying clever girl because he stumbled upon something the others don't know, it has to do with the symbols barry was writing when he first came back from the speedforce, which is exactly the same as whats in nora's book. He's putting pieces to a puzzle together but hasn't told the others yet, probably becaues its all speculation until he finds out more to prove his point.

As for zoom, theoretically he should've been able to catch nora no problem, reason being the zoom at that moment in the time line was already ridiculously fast, he then just stole barry's speed making him even faster...However the version of barry with nora that showed up would smoke zoom easily now. After barry lost his speed but then regained it, I believe he also gained more speed or somehow developed the will to go faster because he was just as fast as zoom when they raced, they were pretty much neck and neck so barry at that point was already on par with zoom. Savitar is faster than zoom, and current barry after being in the speedforce and soaking up some of its energy is even faster than savitar, even wally commented saying he had never seen any speedster go that fast, that would include both zoom and savitar...plus what other speedster has phased and busted through one of star labs prisons for meta's the way barry did when joe kept telling him "iris is gonna die"....anyways I think the reason the timeline wasn't affected was because when zoom was grabbed by the wraith they were traveling in the speedforce or as i like to the call it the tunnel of time, so that's maybe why it never changed the whole savitar scenario, ect.

btw barry probably protected nora so zoom wouldn't catch her by blocking him and keeping infront of him so nora was out of the way, don't matter they got away anyways.

Well we know why Sherloque was saying it. If it were simply him alone saying that, there would be no ambiguity. But why did he use the exact same words that Thawne used? It seems a little too coincidental to use the same turn of phrase, as if the writers were hinting at something. I don't think it was a throwaway line but designed to be intentional and noticeable.

Well we know why Sherloque was saying it. If it were simply him alone saying that, there would be no ambiguity. But why did he use the exact same words that Thawne used? It seems a little too coincidental to use the same turn of phrase, as if the writers were hinting at something. I don't think it was a throwaway line but designed to be intentional and noticeable.

good point and catch too, I have to go back and re-watch I did not hear that.

Well if that's the case, is it possible that sherloque is "evil thawnes" doppleganger, or possibly a time remnant the way zoom used his to portray him while being two places at the same time...who knows.

We can speculate and say that was thawne in wells body writing on the board when nora delivered the message, but it may just be another wells...we didn't see that version showing speed, only the version of wells/thawne when barry went back in time to get the pieces.

my guess is nora was manipulated to do something and work with the wells we seen at the end, and she now realizes somethings not right which to me i why she said we need to talk.

Please excuse me for this but i have a question about nora is she the baby of the bunch thawne mentioned dawn and as most know there was a set of twins were the twins born first and that is the big mistake that nora made erasing them from the time line.

Please excuse me for this but i have a question about nora is she the baby of the bunch thawne mentioned dawn and as most know there was a set of twins were the twins born first and that is the big mistake that nora made erasing them from the time line.
We don't quite know yet. The timeline could be in flux, Thawne (when visited by Barry and Nora) didn't recognise her so there's a chance in one timeline that Nora never existed, or there's a chance she did, but she was named Dawn or something.

Hopefully more will be explained as this season progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"