The G.I. Joe Set/Official Pics Gallery

Van Petrol

Reaction score
Since we're starting to get a steady stream of pics popping up, thought it would be a good idea to start this thread up.

First pic of Dennis Quaid as Hawk:

dennis_quaidgijoe.jpg

Source: http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4319&Itemid=99

You might want to put those pics on a hosting site like Photobucket, Batarang just in case the links die. :ninja:

Re-host those pic Batarang, or i'll do it. There's nothing but question marks.

So the Baroness is a blonde in the movie???

She's gonna be blonde. :down
All this, '' she may be in disguise" theories, is wishful thinking.

Thats what i was thinking... or she goes all emo thinking one of the joes Killed her "man"... that's what that pic looks like

Either that or she's still mad at her ex Jude Law.

:woot:

and you're always right, aren't you? :whatever:

I'm willing to bet my left testicle Baroness STAYS blonde in this movie. She looks exactly like 'Sienna Miller'. Now if she looks totally different as Baroness, then i can see your point.

If she is truly in disguise in these pics, then she should go all out; add pimples to her face, nerdy looking glasses, buck-teeth,etc. You guys can't accept the fact that this is probably exactly how she's gonna look as Baroness.....

Why does everyone think that Baroness is American in the movie? Just because she's holding an American flag? That's logical.

I'm willing to bet my left testicle Baroness STAYS blonde in this movie. She looks exactly like 'Sienna Miller'. Now if she looks totally different as Baroness, then i can see your point.

If she is truly in disguise in these pics, then she should go all out; add pimples to her face, nerdy looking glasses, buck-teeth,etc. You guys can't accept the fact that this is probably exactly how she's gonna look as Baroness.....

Well, from what I've heard in other forums, all of the Baroness' costume artwork had the character appear with black hair and glasses. So, it's entirely possible that she later dyes her hair when she becomes the Baroness.

I guess we will all find out soon enough.

that better not be Flints cap and boots dammit.............and Baroness is Destros woman!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"