The G.I. Joe Set/Official Pics Gallery

Yah yah Ray PArk snake eyes homo sex good great it's old lets see some other cast members attire

SCRIPT CHANGE!!! Gary Busey has just been cast as Flint. Below is the first excusive pic of his costume.....
GI_Joe_Flint_Costume-T.jpg
AWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!

Those are not set pics. Maybe Hawk, not the others. No way! She's is not blonde. From another film or on set pre-prod.

Those are not set pics. Maybe Hawk, not the others. No way! She's is not blonde. From another film or on set pre-prod.

I looking forward to seeing the Destro and CC masks of all the set costumes, but i assume that most of the Joes will dress in black and have suits similar to Scarletts, which makes sense for them.

I think we'll get the variety when it comes to the Cobra gear.

Edit: just wanted to add. All these black on black official pics make things a little hard to make out. I just noticed she in fact is holding a cross bow, and not a gun. Same with SE, hard to make out the costumes details.

If we get a Destro picture with his trade mark mask then it will probably be right before the movie comes out. Because unless they changed the script he dosen't get the mask until the last 5 minutes in the movie, if that. So it will most likely be a big reveal come the time of the release.

^Heard that was the same concerning CC too. If he/they are the villans, i'm sure they'll have to release some kinda pic of them.

I'm sure they will, I just think they will be the last two to be revealed. Do guys think will get another Joe pic next or do you think they will switch it and reveal Baroness or something.

I figured I should join this thread for when more pics come out, where did those on set pics come from?

According to Latino Review, Destro doesn't get the trademark mask until the very end. And Cobra Commander doesn't become Cobra Commander until the very end either.

Those "set pics" look like they are from Stop Loss.

I'm sure they will, I just think they will be the last two to be revealed. Do guys think will get another Joe pic next or do you think they will switch it and reveal Baroness or something.

I do believe Baroness will be the next revealled official pic, as her character was one of the first to be cast/announced.

According to Latino Review, Destro doesn't get the trademark mask until the very end. And Cobra Commander doesn't become Cobra Commander until the very end either.

That is all true I just got done reading the script.

I guess they are setting it for a sequel, but it would have to come out soon, because you can't tease people like that, they get mad.

SCRIPT CHANGE!!! Gary Busey has just been cast as Flint. Below is the first excusive pic of his costume.....
GI_Joe_Flint_Costume-T.jpg
AWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!

This just made my morning a little bit brighter!

A couple of the pics for you guys to save if you haven´t already.

IMAGES REMOVED BY REQUEST OF STUDIO

Images Removed By Request Of Studio

Images Removed By Request Of Studio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"