The Dark Knight The Gotham Times Papers we recieved...

That sucks
Oh well guess ill prank my friend then.

Well i'm just sayin...if a cop sees that the newspapers have been messed around with, he could be clueless about the movie and think theres someone vandalizing property and might start asking questions to people, then you'd make it in the papers with headlines such as, "mysterious person vandalizes newspapers!" And people will get scared that someone's after them, and they start moving away, and then the mayor's all, "DAMNIT! We're losing population!" and SHOOTS themselves and then your friend goes all, "Nice work, dumbass!" And shoots himself because he can't take the pressure, and then your mom walks in thinkin you shot him and she throws you in prison and you get a new boyfriend named "Bubba!".

Well i'm just sayin...if a cop sees that the newspapers have been messed around with, he could be clueless about the movie and think theres someone vandalizing property and might start asking questions to people, then you'd make it in the papers with headlines such as, "mysterious person vandalizes newspapers!" And people will get scared that someone's after them, and they start moving away, and then the mayor's all, "DAMNIT! We're losing population!" and SHOOTS themselves and then your friend goes all, "Nice work, dumbass!" And shoots himself because he can't take the pressure, and then your mom walks in thinkin you shot him and she throws you in prison and you get a new boyfriend named "Bubba!".

word.

:woot: Haha yeah i see what your saying thats to funny hahaha
well but what if like put a harvey dent picture in the front?

BTW guys the [email protected]

I think if we get a good article, it'll end up on the next issue of the paper. I writing one n, ill post it when Im done. :yay:

well but what if like put a harvey dent picture in the front?

Well, just put it somewhere you don't have to 'sneak' it into. Like, lay it on a table or something rather than slipping it into a woman's purse or baby carriage.

I sent in an email praising Batman for helping rid the city of criminals.

BTW guys the [email protected]

I think if we get a good article, it'll end up on the next issue of the paper. I writing one n, ill post it when Im done. :yay:

Oh my god.....

...if our articles make it, then maybe the newspapers WILL be a weekly thing, featuring some of our own articles!

Well, just put it somewhere you don't have to 'sneak' it into. Like, lay it on a table or something rather than slipping it into a woman's purse or baby carriage.
true like hmmmmm lets say a barnes and noble
where all people do is sit on the ground and read?

Alright heres what I got:

No Joking Matter

Several days ago while driving home from work, several men dressed up as clowns and jesters, approached my car and spray-painted "Why So Serious" all over it. They then pulled me out of my own car and drove off with it, leaving me on the street bleeding from my head.
After reporting the incident to the police, I found the article on The Times about The Rash Of Clowns in the city. I'm writing this letter to warn everyone of these clowns terrorizing Gotham. As if we didn't have enough problems with our city!
It may seem very minor at the moment but these clown attacks will soon escalate to bank robbery's to possibly, murder. The cops seem to brush this off now but soon they will attack again and again.

It seems to me that these clowns just want the world to burn.

My Name
Gotham Heights, Gotham

Write more? or what? Is it crap? :huh:

I'm a terrible editor but i'll give it a shot. Really nice article, btw:

No Joking Matter

Several days ago while driving home from work, several men dressed up as clowns and jesters, approached my car and spray-painted "Why So Serious" all over it. They then pulled me out of the car and drove off with it, leaving me on the street bleeding from my head.*How'd they make you bleed?*
After reporting the incident to the police, I found the article on The Times about The Rash Of Clowns in the city. I'm writing this letter to warn everyone of these clowns terrorizing Gotham. As if we didn't have enough problems with our city!
It may seem very minor at the moment but these clown attacks will soon escalate to riots, robbery's(don't make the bank robbery too obvious), and quite possibly, murder. The cops seem to brush this off now but soon they will attack again and again.

My Name
Gotham Heights, Gotham

I'm a terrible editor but i'll give it a shot. Really nice article, btw:

No Joking Matter

Several days ago while driving home from work, several men dressed up as clowns and jesters, approached my car and spray-painted "Why So Serious" all over it. They then pulled me out of the car and drove off with it, leaving me on the street bleeding from my head.*How'd they make you bleed?*
It may seem very minor at the moment but these clown attacks will soon escalate to riots, robbery's(don't make the bank robbery too obvious), and quite possibly, murder. The cops seem to brush this off now but soon they will attack again and again.

My Name
Gotham Heights, Gotham

Hows this:

No Joking Matter

Several days ago while driving home from work, several men dressed up as clowns and jesters, approached my car and spray-painted "Why So Serious" all over it. They then pulled me out of the car and drove off with it, leaving me out on the street.

It may seem very minor at the moment but these clown attacks will soon escalate to riots, robbery's and quite possibly, murder. The cops seem to brush this off now but soon they will attack again and again.

Name
Gotham Heights, Gotham

img023.jpg

What do yall think?

That is really interesting...

Doing that in mass would be pretty awesome. I like the way you think. And unlike scotch, I'm not afraid of getting in trouble. I mean, it's all going back on the WB. :oldrazz:

Looks good ta me :) :up:

Auto message:

Dear Contributor:

Thank you for submission. Although we cannot run all letters we
receive, please be assured that we read all letters. If we do use your
letter in an upcoming edition of The Gotham Times, we may edit it for space
considerations. We appreciate your letters and hope that you will
continue to submit to us. And thank you for your support of The Gotham
Times.

Sincerely,

The Editors

So hopefully they choose mine :woot:

That is really interesting...

Doing that in mass would be pretty awesome. I like the way you think. And unlike scotch, I'm not afraid of getting in trouble. I mean, it's all going back on the WB. :oldrazz:
True that i would but i need to buy more newspapers.

Someone should just email them laughing and see if it shows up.

"HAAHHHAhHAhahahahahaHHAHAhahahahahahahHAHHAHahahahahahHAhahahahahahah"

Does anyone have images from the Joker truck? I'm trying to remember the name of the carnival company for my article.

Alright, heres my article:

Pleas from the Unknown

My wife and I were walking home from the Gotham Opera House after a
showing of RENT, when we heard screams and laughs coming from the dark
alley next to the back entrance. I told my wife to wait on the sidewalk,
and I went into the alley. On the brick wall, written in blood, were two
phrases.

One in a quite sloppy handwriting: "Help me."

The other seemed to be written with skill, as if to impress: "Bring on the
Bat. I've a smile on my face."

On the ground was a blood-stained ad for the Hyams Amusement park.

Can I say that we hurried away quite a bit, til we found a payphone to
call the police. From what we understand they still haven't found anything
more, but whoever, or whatever, is out there must be stopped.

i posted this in my thread (Gotham Times/We Are The Answer Thread) but here's my Letter to the Editor: hope you like it.

Acting DA has Dirty Hands?

I have heard tell that Roger Garcetti, acting District Attorney of Gotham, has more than one motive for wanting Batman arrested. Just the other day my brother saw him at the New Paradise Chinese Restaurant enjoying some chow mein with George Mazzala, a man with well known mob ties. Also, Garcetti has been on uneasy terms with assistant DA Harvey Dent, particularly with Dent appearing in front of the media promising change in Gotham. And all the while gang wars continue to plague our streets, and criminals run amok without any consequences, save for "harsh" words from Garcetti's office. These things beg the question as to where Garcetti's allegiences truly lie--with the citizens of Gotham or with the deep pockets of Sal Maroni?

Sincerely,

Jeff Shanley

A laughing fish
Today as I was unloading the catch of the day.
I stumbled in which looks like fishes with smiles.
Call me crazy but I believe all of these signs that have been showing up with red smiles and with black around the eyes has gotten me worried.
Just yesterday I was reading one of your articles about these’’Clowns”showing up in different places and I coundnt help but wonder.
Do these events connect togheter or is this just some rival gang trying to start some talk in Gotham.
Neither the less I think the “Straight Cops’’ should have a look at this.

Yes I got the begining from the B:TAS "The Laughing Fish"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"