The Dark Knight The Gotham Times/We Are The Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why do most of you think your entitled to something big, grow up. They will give you stuff when they want to regarless of how much you moan

yeah, i mean i try to be less "Stop crying" about it, but there it is. i don't like the sense of entitlement, and i think most people actually realize they are being selfish or what have you, but they just want to vent.

well im gonna go get magotty and then when i come back this morning it will be up. everytime time one of these sites happens i've been out and about and coming home drunk to type stupid little posts on an overloaded Hype. when The Knife pic was happening I actually stayed awake until I was sober and went to work on no sleep. stupid bloody websites.

ive been here for 5 hours, and now its midnight, and no one is here, so when i come back here, it'll be about 9 or 10 am and the place will be so crowded!!

Ok....one question, what do I say in the email to human resources?

yeah, i mean i try to be less "Stop crying" about it, but there it is. i don't like the sense of entitlement, and i think most people actually realize they are being selfish or what have you, but they just want to vent.

Like I said earlier:

"And I do feel a small sense of entitlement. I submitted three pictures onto the site, following all the criteria, and none of them were accepted. But pictures like the Michael Jackson manip and the one guy infront of a field were. And the guy who was in a bubble bath as well.

So yeah, I feel a little cheated."

Like I said earlier:

"And I do feel a small sense of entitlement. I submitted three pictures onto the site, following all the criteria, and none of them were accepted. But pictures like the Michael Jackson manip and the one guy infront of a field were. And the guy who was in a bubble bath as well.

Yeah I feel your pain when you have to deal with half a crummy peice of a makeup stick....

Like I said earlier:

i think for the people who had a legitimate picture, that SHOULD have been accepted, people who have many extra copies will be willing to hook you up. a lot of people only had themselves or one other in the picture, with all those extra copies, i'm sure they will help out the people who were robbed.

i think for the people who had a legitimate picture, that SHOULD have been accepted, people who have many extra copies will be willing to hook you up. a lot of people only had themselves or one other in the picture, with all those extra copies, i'm sure they will help out the people who were robbed.

It's a nice sentimente, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Also, there's a lot of us. Doubt whoever got all those papers would want to give up so many.

i'd do it. i mean, i also want to sell a couple on ebay once the TDK hype is in full effect, but for a couple of people who are cool with me on here, if i see their pictures and think they should have been up there and that they made the effort, i'd send em one. and i know that first guy, batmansjoker, or whatever, he was willing to send them to people, for only the price of shipping. which is probably like a dollar.

so there are nice enough people who are willing to do it. and i know there are a decent amount of people whose pictures really shouldnt have been rejected.

i think that gothamtimes will not open untill afternoon, plus i dont think they will show us the articles of the news papers they send, probably they will show us some new articles bacues, whats the reason to send newspapers to a small group of people if you will putt it on the internet where millions can whachet, it just will be unnecesary.:huh:

yeah but that group gets to own them. i think it might be the same articles, but then they'll also update it.

Right now it's eight in the morning, I am usually never awake this early but since it's black friday...I need to pick up my paycheck from Target early to avoid all the crazy people have punch-outs.

You know what would keep me awake? If the Gotham Times website had updated when it said it would......

Damn you W.B.

i think that gothamtimes will not open untill afternoon, plus i dont think they will show us the articles of the news papers they send, probably they will show us some new articles bacues, whats the reason to send newspapers to a small group of people if you will putt it on the internet where millions can whachet, it just will be unnecesary.:huh:

Uh huh? :huh:

well..he's clearly not from an english speaking country. but i understood it.

I have a feeling the Gotham Times webmaster is still battling those triptophan effects, or is stuck in some check-out line thinking, "Hmmm, I was supposed to do something this morning..."

heh. yeah i dont know. im still bankin on noon, eastern time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"