The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Hans Zimmer Score thread - Part 2

I wish they'd release the full sessions.. The best material isn't even in the album IMO

Whoever's in charge of picking out the tracks for the CD must have... Different taste that me.

I wish they'd release the full sessions.. The best material isn't even in the album IMO

I wouldn't go that far, we have a bulk of the good music. We just need some of the other great cues left off the OST. If I could choose, It would be:

Make the ost non-crossfaded. Seriously. I hate that so much. I would also remove the songs. Put out a secondary OST with them. The other Spidey films did this (SM3's unreleased score non-withstanding), and replace them with cues. Those being:

"I can't give you my blood"
Opening music
Peter & Harry at Oscorp
(If it wasn't a last minute re-score) the film version of Gwen's Death.

Now subscribe.

can u fricken NOT pls!!!111

I did :o:oldrazz:

Keep in mind, the videos on my YT channel are of me from years ago during puberty, so I was a bit more round faced...and higher pitched.

can u fricken NOT pls!!!111

I did :o:oldrazz:

Keep in mind, the videos on my YT channel are of me from years ago during puberty, so I was a bit more round faced...and higher pitched.

Haha, I can't even figure out which one of my subscribers is you.

I haven't found you yet. :yay:

I think your profile might be non-public or something,

Or maybe some Philip Philips? Hue. Huehue. HUehuehue.

Anyway, I'm going crazy. Unless your name is Jake, I'm pretty sure I'll never find you.

I like that song but I despise it also because I hear it everywhere LOL

My name isn't Jake, but it does have an A and a K in it. :cwink:

Me too, kinda.

A and K... I feel like Zod right now. And your name could actually be Clark Kent.

Does any of you guys know where i can find the remixed TASM theme from the SDCC trailer? i honestly think they should have kept that theme, it really feels like a true sequel to TASM, by staying consistent to TASM theme, like the Raimi trilogy.

I thought I'd post this here.

Hans Zimmer - ALS Ice Bucket

[YT]lxMSWc0Pino[/YT]

LOL he even brought his keyboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe