The "Heroes Vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season IV Signup Thread

Hey. what about the 3,765,809 and a half presidents that have met an untimely end?

BTW, guests can start arriving to the wedding any time now.

Electro UK said:
Gonna add a dead list to the roster :up:

Ohhh good idea! :up:

I'd do it in DC but...we aren't quite as kill happy over there. :o

Toby_Temple said:
Damn it. Why is mine not as good as those?:( (ô_ô)*envious eyes*

Because...I made my own? And I wanted something different? :p

Also she was my 'Mystery Character' over her so the black becomes her. :o

Sadly she had little impact because some people don't read Spider-Man. :o

Spider-Man9X17 said:
BTW, guests can start arriving to the wedding any time now.

Okay...how long is this wedding going to be and I assume it'll mark the end of the Season. Correct?

I'm guessing it'll probably be the end of the season. I myself wouldn;t see it lasting more than maybe the rest of today, maybe till tomorrow, depending on how many people post and whatnot.

Is the wedding in costume or out?

*looks around*

Where is Electro when you need him? :confused: So the tentative ending for the Season is sometime this weekend? :up:

I would like to have an ending post but I placed it after the wedding since...we want Rogue to be happy for that, but sad for my post. :(

**To SM9x17 Exclusively*
Also we're working out the ending of the DC RPG so if you have any plans over there you might want to let us know. :)

Also we need to know if you want to be in the New JLA we're working on forming.

Sounds good. I'll check in here soon.

And it's out of costume

Sorry for my prolonged absence guys. I have been pretty busy but I am not dropping the game or anything. I will make one more post as Thor and one post as Exodus sometime today or tommorow to wrap up the season for them.

Spider-Man9X17. Thor wont be at the wedding (I know he's in the party) but Sif is pregnant and missing so Thor will be looking for her. I'm gonna have that carry over to the 1 year later. So he wont be there. I think he'll just leave a note for Hawkeye to find. Perhaps with Jarvis

And there it is. My last post for the season.

I had a blast, working with all of you again. And I can't wait to continue as Daredevil... and start as Spider-Man. :D

See you in Season V. :up:

bkhedr said:
Sorry for my prolonged absence guys. I have been pretty busy but I am not dropping the game or anything. I will make one more post as Thor and one post as Exodus sometime today or tommorow to wrap up the season for them.

Spider-Man9X17. Thor wont be at the wedding (I know he's in the party) but Sif is pregnant and missing so Thor will be looking for her. I'm gonna have that carry over to the 1 year later. So he wont be there. I think he'll just leave a note for Hawkeye to find. Perhaps with Jarvis

I think people are taking way to many liberties with my butler. ;) :p

twylight said:
*looks around*

Where is Electro when you need him? :confused: So the tentative ending for the Season is sometime this weekend? :up:

I would like to have an ending post but I placed it after the wedding since...we want Rogue to be happy for that, but sad for my post. :(

**To SM9x17 Exclusively*
Also we're working out the ending of the DC RPG so if you have any plans over there you might want to let us know. :)

Also we need to know if you want to be in the New JLA we're working on forming.

Well I'd like to have the last post at the wedding if ya please, but people not there be free to go on ahead (plus I have that final final post for the end of season).

Aside from that, we can end the season tomorrow and have the next up around Monday I guess. :up:

Seems ok with me. Gives me a chance to get a head start on my opening posts.

Oh and I hope you guys don't mind Tony joining the card game.

Not at all, though it'll probably only last another post or two. Of course, there is the reception, time willing.

Did I miss the wedding?

Oh and I just realised Deadpool's the only one in costume?

Electro UK said:
Aside from that, we can end the season tomorrow and have the next up around Monday I guess. :up:

W00t! :up:

Are we going to start the OOC thread for next season now? Or on Monday?

Can I as Iron Man have the first post of season V. It would seem fitting for his anouncement.

Electro UK said:
Apprentice, you need 50+ non-spamming posts or a mind blowing sample post to joihn dude :up:

(Hopefully) mind-blowing sample post comin' up!

Red X said:
I think people are taking way to many liberties with my butler. ;) :p

What if I told you your butler was dead? Bwahahahaha!!!!

Maybe I have him held hostage. You'll just have to wait a year. :D

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Franklin Richards said:
What if I told you your butler was dead? Bwahahahaha!!!!

Maybe I have him held hostage. You'll just have to wait a year. :D

:ff: :ff: :ff:

*Shakes fist* Stay away from my bulter. :p

twylight said:
Are we going to start the OOC thread for next season now? Or on Monday?

Pleasesaynowpleasesaynowpleasesaynowpleasesaynow...

Oh, that wasn't eager at all. :o :(

Sample Post:
The silence is deafening. Nobody walks the street, nobody shrouds themselves in the folds of darkness that envelop the worn-down cobbles. The only light dappling the concrete was from a street lamp, its faint golden balm roughly caressing the hard substance like the Sun's heta to the globe. The only difference, of course, being that the diamonds sprinkled across the ebony expanse surrounding the Sun were replaced by rundown housing estates...

...but maybe, just maybe, there was a beauty cloaked within the shadows whose power equalled that of the greatest star. Her name was Susan Storm-Richards, and although she stepped out into the light, nothing visibly changed. The air particles aorund her shifted and vibrated in accordance with kinetic activity, but there was nothing that allowed any possible bystanders to detect her. The cause of this was her other name. For she is not only Sue...she is the Invisible Woman, co-leader of the Fantastic Four.

"My, my, my," she mused aloud, her tone dripping with sarcasm. "If only the press could see me now...stalking back alleys in the middle of the night. It'd be a field day for Jameson."

She fell silent once again, her mind falling back to the reason for her late-night 'soireè'. It had been relatively quiet in the realm of adventuring in the past month, and although Sue herself found herself revelling in the normality that was left behind, the restlessness that thickened the air of a room whenever she was with Reed or Johnny had affected her; in such a situation, she found it was most valuable to release the stress in her usual manner...and at that moment, a wail split the air of the obscure street.

Sue broke into a run, her lithe, invisible form slipping onto a transparent energy slide that carried her towards the source of the noise. It didn't take her long to find it - a trio of thugs surrounding a young woman. Sue could barely restrain a sigh as she contemplated what an obvious clichè she had stumbled upon. There's no originality these days...and boy, am I thankful for that! One of the thugs, a chocolate-skinned male, had clamped his hand over his victim's mouth. The remaining pair, both Caucasians gripping baseball bats, taunted her mercilessly.

Sue gestured, and they tumbled to the ground with a strangled cry. A second motion, and the delinquent holding the girl yelped out in pain as an invisible dagger pierced his hand. The bemused expression plastered across his face was replaced by one of agonising pain. Sue retrieved one of the bats and lightly patted it against the boy's head. With a final cry of shock, he was finally overwhelmed by unconsciousness. By the time the victim had stopped trembling, the Invisible Woman was gone...although, by all accounts, she had enever even been there.

Well, if the actual season is going to start Monday, then now would be the time to get it started (OOC-wise).

If he was talking of starting the OOC thread Monday and the actual season later on in the week...well, then disregard. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"