The "Heroes Vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season IV Signup Thread

Johnny Blaze said:
Well, if the actual season is going to start Monday, then now would be the time to get it started (OOC-wise).

If he was talking of starting the OOC thread Monday and the actual season later on in the week...well, then disregard. :o

Truth be told, now that I think about it... It's probably going to take alot of work to make up the first post, from our roster on this one, considering alot of entries need to be taken out (Red X as Venom, ElectroFlare as Juggernaut), and alot need to be put in (Franklin Richards as Super Skrull, ElectroFlare as Cyclops, Charlie as Jean).

Not to mention updating the details to fit the One Year Later premise... So... unless twy or one of the other mod's have already been doing this behind our backs... It's probably going to be awhile anyway, rendering my post to be nothing more than immaturity. :o

Master Bruce said:
Truth be told, now that I think about it... It's probably going to take alot of work to make up the first post, from our roster on this one, considering alot of entries need to be taken out (Red X as Venom, ElectroFlare as Juggernaut), and alot need to be put in (Franklin Richards as Super Skrull, ElectroFlare as Cyclops, Charlie as Jean).

Not to mention updating the details to fit the One Year Later premise... So... unless twy or one of the other mod's have already been doing this behind our backs... It's probably going to be awhile anyway, rendering my post to be nothing more than immaturity. :o

"Our arc was never finished!" :venom:

Master Bruce said:

Does it look like twy has done anything over here?!?!

I've got my hands full of DC.

"Dat's a hand fulla bootie." :o

HOWEVER...If ya'll want a OOC thread started, I can start one and ya'll can do what I make the DCer's do.

Which is post/repost their applications and start from absolute scratch. :) :up:

I just found an awesome pic that we couda used for this season. Damn me and my lateness

mute01.jpg

I could try and get an OOC thread up, but I don't know what the new roster looks like

Hmm...I wouldn't worry about a Roster...they can re-apply.

If I've already applied...do i have to reapply? I submitted my apps for season V already...

No..You just have to tell us who you are and what color/font your speech will be. ;)

OKAY...I'll make the thread...but only under ONE contition...ya'll each give me a suggestion for a female name.

DOOM speaks in Franklin Gothic Medium, colored blue.

Cyclops speaks in Impact, colored Navy

Also, if all players who are planning on playing X-men in the next could PM me, it would be much appreciatted. Twy and Superferret have already been talked to about this, so I need the other x-men players to pm me.

Okay I'm posting my last Rogue post for the season.

Dum...Dumm....DUMMM!!!!

Double Bubble. :o

Okay I'm finished for this season. :)

Also..I really..really..REALLY need some baby names!

Sorry for not posting, I'd like to tell you guys I had a reason but I was just lazy. But I'll be back as Taskmaster next season, hopefully for the whole thing this time :). I'm going to make one post setting up where Taskmaster will be over the next year and what happened after my last post here. Probably after midnight.

OK, that's ot for Johnny for this season. Hawkeye's closer will be up sometime tomorrow.

Am I accepted? Also, if Spidey is ever free...I'd like to get in line for dibs. ;)

Spider-Man9X17 said:
OK, that's it for Johnny for this season. Hawkeye's closer will be up sometime tomorrow.

What about the reception?

You've got 36th wealthiest man in the world as your best man, think of the wedding present :up:

And that ladies and gents was my last Deadpool post for the season.

Where are we on ending now? Who still needs to post?

Anyone else other than X? Otherwise I'm ending the season after his post.

twylight said:
Double Bubble. :o

Okay I'm finished for this season. :)

Also..I really..really..REALLY need some baby names!

Gwen :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"