The Hype Mole Mission 2: Bomb the Boat

Nirvana, you are captain of Team 2. You must send me a pm of what you decide to do on the behalf of your team.

Damn, Chase, I really wish I didn't forget about the PM. I'm reading the threads and this game is just too awesome. Let me know when you do number 3 and stay on my ass to do the PM :cwink:

I like this game... it's exciting!

Can we all just agree not to blow each other up and each get a clue, share the clue and then do the elimination quiz? Seriously, chaseter'll just pull some crazy twist outta his ass on us. We're all doomed anyways.

I agree completely. Let's all share in the rewards :)

You're still there, which means we haven't blown you up either.

"Give it to me. Give it to me, and I'll do what you shoulda done ten minute ago."

The suspense is killing me!!!!

I bet they make us wait until tomorrow to see who, if any one, pushed their button.

That makes me think of that tiny toons episode... with plucky duck.. in the elevator "I ranna pusher button!"

Questions about this challenge: If one boat pushes their detonator first, are they the ones to "win"? How do teams coordinate at the same EXACT minute? What if there's a lag?

Questions about this challenge: If one boat pushes their detonator first, are they the ones to "win"? How do teams coordinate at the same EXACT minute? What if there's a lag?
That's a *****ing good question.

Man, Tiny Toons was the ****!

Maybe a PM from both sides exclaiming that, "We want to push the buttons at the same time."? Just making a guess. :shrug:

Wait. What? Mass suicide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"