The Hype Mole Mission 3: Hostage Situation

I'm not sure i'm too happy about just stopping the hostage like 'excuse me you forgot your wallet' makes me sound like a nice thug.

If only i could edit my post make myself more of a kick ass mother ****er and less of a gent helping the elderly across the road.

I'm not sure i'm too happy about just stopping the hostage like 'excuse me you forgot your wallet' makes me sound like a nice thug.

If only i could edit my post make myself more of a kick ass mother ****er and less of a gent helping the elderly across the road.

Lol.

"Sorry sir, you can't escape right now. It's to dangerous outside."

:hehe:

This is the time to get out all of your aggressions against society and mean hookers!

I'm gunning for you, Dr. Watson.

I currently have the greatest ally imaginable in this game and he doesn't even realize it. (If you're someone that we CLEARLY have an alliance together, I'm not talking about you)

So are we just choosing a number between 1-10 when we pick which box we want?

I Just want my box. Do we find outwho picked the boxwith the clue in so we may pester them to share or is it a secret?

So far:

The Squirrel shot Asteroid-Man
The-Dark-Knight stopped Thor Odinson
The Last Son stopped SsM

This will be the order in which players get to choose their safety deposit box. Those 6 players are also done for this mission.

Where did the violence go? The Squirrel shot someone and the other two just stopped them:o

So far:

The Squirrel shot Asteroid-Man
The-Dark-Knight stopped Thor Odinson
The Last Son stopped SsM

This will be the order in which players get to choose their safety deposit box. Those 6 players are also done for this mission.

Where did the violence go? The Squirrel shot someone and the other two just stopped them:o

I guess I'm just to gangsta for this. :o

Also, the strategies in this game...particularly on the hostages parts perplex me???

Also, the strategies in this game...particularly on the hostages parts perplex me???

Well I don't think there are a lot of strategies you can do with this one. All the robbers are going to be actively watching the thread, so I don't think a hostage can escape.

But maybe one will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"