The Hype RPG 2007 Awards! Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall MVP (in all catagories) Nominees: I'm gonna go ahead and say Byrd, He's an *******, he revels in it but hell he's indispensable

MVP (in Marvel) Feature, for his work in Ult Marvel alone he deserves this award.

MVP (in DC) Master Bruce (POST MORE GORDON IN WSS DAMMIT!)

MVP (in Misc) I'm torn on this one, really am. But I'm going to say Jinnsato for his work with the VG Rp

Most Improved Player Nominees: Blacklight seems to be the popular choice. I honestly have no preference.

Break-out Player of the year Nominees: Eddie Brock Jr. I've pretty much loved every character he's played that I've ever had the honour of reading. His Joker and Spider-Woman are particularly good.

Most Original RPG Idea Nominees: Why So Serious Gotham Noir RPG, love it.

Best New RPG Nominees: Same RPG, WSS Gotham

G.O.D. (Games Operational Director) Award Nominees Feature

Best Newcomer Nominees: Catman_PRB, great guy, great writer and story teller and good to work with.

Best Multiple PC Story Arc Brotherhood Vs New York (Ult Marvel) Great, epic story telling from pretty much everybody in the Ult Marvel RPG involved (I'd also like to point out that the 'Skellion breakout was my idea :o)

Best Solo Story Arc John Bronson's election (Cyrusbales, Ult Marvel) I really like the political side that the Ult Marvel RPG would be sorely lacking without Cyrus and his Bronson story

Best Hero Nominees: Eddie Brock Jr, Spider-Woman (Ult Marvel)

Best Villain Nominees: Eddie Brock Jr, The Joker (WSS Gotham Noir) This bastard is takin up half my Noms :cmad:

Best Team Nominees: The Thunderbolts (Ult. Marvel) Followed closely by the Gotham PD in WSS (does this actually count?)

Best Developed Character Can't I pick Toad? I'm fairly proud of what I did with him in Ult Marvel so far. Oh well, Ummm, I'm gonna go for Harvey Bullock played by Catman_PRB in WSS

Best Fight Spider-Carnage/SSF VS Kaine/Syn (Ult Marvel)

Best Post (Coming Soon)
Thankyou very much for the nod man, but I dont play Harvey in WSS. I'm Alberto Falcone.

RPG Lifetime Achivement Award: TWYLIGHT! YAY!

If anyone would take a look at the first page in this thread, you'll see the ballot is shaping up real nice. It's gonna be a tough choice to make for some of these awards.

Hehe, I guessed that man. Thanks very much for the nod.

I'll throw out a nod for Karem's OU Joker - just because he's the only Joker not to get any love, man! :hoboj:

RPG Lifetime Achivement Award: twylight

I'm also gonna throw up a nod towards trusty as DC MVP. He's a good writer and busts his ass with the new picture roster.

I'm also gonna throw up a nod towards trusty as DC MVP. He's a good writer and busts his ass with the new picture roster.

Feels odd since we are talking on MSN right now...but it would seem odd if I didn't express my gratitude here as well for the others to see. Thanks. Wasn't expecting that. :bow:

RPG Lifetime Achivement Award: Batnkevlar
I would vote for twy, but she already has enough noms to get in on the ballot. I'll go with JB's nom for this.

RPG Lifetime Achivement Award: Batnkevlar

Is that a word? Ass-kissery? If it isn't it should be.

I'd also like to throw out a nomination for Byrd's Untouchables arc in Ult. DC. for Best Solo Arc. Damn good stuff, there.

Ok, I'm all confused. Everyone is randomly throwin out noms after their nominations were filled out. Whats going on?! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"